[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

cool , i feel like i have room for one dps aura, what would you recomend please ?
i have enough mana leech/regen for 2 aura i guess.
Well anger and wrath will add close to nothing...
You could try haste if you want...
But my aura of choice would be determination or grace + IR ( if you have/want to spend the skill points to get it )
It is my opuinion that ~40k DPS is more than enough to kill everything that PoE can throw at you.. and kill it fast... so more survivability is the way to go for me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
is it possible to make CI version for duelist? or that's not worth it ?
Wicked_Clown
Well the Ci facebreaker as a witch is just way better... because you don't waste passive skill points. Duelist is possible but less effective.
Check out my fB CI Witch guide and adjust it for your duelist if yu want to ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yeah thats just what i did..everything would be fine but ES pool way too little :/
I run little adjusted version with 4 auras. And stats in the field is 75-80-60 resists ( cant get light res ring xd ) ~24k armour ( w/o charges ) adn dps ~29k ( dnot running hatred )
But ES pool only ~1.9k.

EDIT : so yeah..thinking abotu remaking it as a witch. Since hardest part for it is only first 19 lvl xD
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Jan 21, 2014, 9:31:52 AM
Btw can you link me your ES gear?
it's just Aegis and rainbowstride :D

Spoiler

that's all with ES
Wicked_Clown
Ah i see... well you simply can't and you never will be able to make it without a AR/ES ( with atleast 500ES ) chest ... if you don't have one yet... better don't start it.. because you'll be disappointed
Awsome guide, awsome build...I'm now almost lvl86 with decent gear..
Spoiler

I'm still trying to buy a better Necklace but couldn't find any the past 4 days :/

I play it just a little bit different, using 3 Auras:
Clarity (LVL8)+ Bloodmagic+ Reduced Mana
Determination/Purity of Elements + Hatred + Reduced Mana...

Using both 60% Auras leaves me 77 mana while inf blow needs 72 atm (its not 20 yet).. 2% Manaleech+high reg quite instalty refills the poor mana pool though I can spam inf blow as long as there's a pack around me ^^

I'm not using Temp Chain but Warlords Mark to have that little inch of more sustainability..

My current DPS on INF Blow on selfbuffs is ~38.5k.. in Groups I reach 45-47k

The only problems I have are: Piety and Dominus as Map Bosses and the one in Torture Chamber, but I crafted a good lightning flask yesterday though the Torture Chambers Boss appears to be easy now (92% Lightning Resi with 75% Spellblock) Didn't try Piety yet with that Setup waiting for lvlup though :D

IGN: _Gildarts_
Pretty good gear indeed.

About the auras - yup it's a good way to go.
About the curse - it's acceptable. Warlord's mark helps with the mana issues also.

And about the Boss problems - use Saffael's Frame on swap and swap to it vs these bosses and you'll be fine! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info