PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
Yagamai wrote:

I'm just saying that 2500 phys is not possible with bringer of rain and 800% facebreak because I'm nowhere near that with almost perfect phys on rings/amulet, meginords and 790% facebreaker :P

I don't think so on the lifeleech , whatever damage you get can be healed with life flasks when you are using 7 endurance charges and a shit ton of armour ( + granite flask ).

It might just work! Anyway i wish you good luck and once again.. keep me updated :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey!

I'm using your build as a base, but tweaking it towards Lightning Coil. Just dinged 81, and loving the face punshing.

Gear:

As I'm using Lightning Coil, all physical damage can shock me, that's why I'm using the tricorne. Pretty hard to get VERY high damage without the BoR, tho.

Q: Is 1% mana leech enough to drop the BM Gem used with Infernal blow?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Interesting item setup. It's a shame that you can't lose the tricorne... actualy if you use abyssus the extra damage taken won't be that scary .. because 40% of will be lightning and with max lightning res that would be less of a problem.. but the shock... that's bad

1% mana leech is enough for me... so it should be enough for everyone.

Just one Advice - get rid of the Daresso .. if you are using it for the 20% physical damage - don't ... 20% is absolutely nothing for a facebreaker.. actualy % physical damage is pretty much nothing in general.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 19, 2013, 12:40:26 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Interesting item setup. It's a shame that you can't lose the tricorne... actualy if you use abyssus the extra damage taken won't be that scary .. because 40% of will be lightning and with max lightning res that would be less of a problem.. but the shock... that's bad

1% mana leech is enough for me... so it should be enough for everyone.

Just one Advice - get rid of the Daresso .. if you are using it for the 20% physical damage - don't ... 20% is absolutely nothing for a facebreaker.. actualy % physical damage is pretty much nothing in general.

I'm running at 80 lightning res now. Some people say that my res and armor is high enough, so that lightning damage don't do enough damage to shock... But they can always crit :P

I'm using the shield as I don't have a better alternative. In harder maps, I use the Crest - for the life leech, +block and extra life. But, I have played since closed beta, leveld several toons past level 80, and have yet to se an exalted drop. Or an eternal. Or a divene. So I really can't afford everything :P

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
You can always get the Lioneye's Remorse SHield.. it's around 2-3 GCPs(i think it's still at that price)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You can always get the Lioneye's Remorse SHield.. it's around 2-3 GCPs(i think it's still at that price)

i bought my lioneye shield last week for 3 chaos i think. i don't get it. what's the benefit of using that lightning coil. i don't see anything good on it?
Well aside from the already said synergy with abyssus.. i don't see the benefits.. it's not better .. but it isinteresting... it will still work... so yea.. that's all imo
I'm gonna need to put 3-5 points into resistance passive skills to max my resists. What is best to take away points from? I am guessing remove 3-5 points from the lesser life points?

I am following the duelist build.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 19, 2013, 4:13:45 PM
In Nemesis this build is viable until u reach Level 50-55, because then Facebreaker shows his nerf. I deal now with Level 55, skilled like u say, more dmg with this Axe
then with my decent

So now i switched 2 Axe, maybe i pick up a few Axe dmg nodes.

So not VIABLE with nerfed version of facebreaker, sorry.
Yes some life nodes.. you get them later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info