[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

How fast would this build clear maps? Would you say it is faster than a KB wander or tornado shot bow?
Well pretty fast since you one-shot everything ... faster than a ranged build .. can't say .. haven't played a ranged build in 2 years.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It's fast for a melee build, but not faster than kb or most bow skills. Although I can't stand playing most ranged builds now because of how squishy they feel to me.

Also as for aegis aurora with laz and/or rainbowstrides for facebreakers, I find it extremely lackluster. I can honestly say it's quite bad compared to your cookie cutter tanky Facebreaker build where you just hit X to shield swap to saffells on bosses you need it on. The damage, hp and armor you lose is just ridiculous for the spell block (which isnt that much of a gain with saffells swap) and energy shield on block. Not to mention all those stats you lose on the rare ammy/boots. (like resists, stats, etc)

I do love aegis tanks but I really don't think it goes well with facebreakers.
Last edited by robertsup on Jul 19, 2015, 5:45:38 PM
I see. Ranged builds clear really fast it seems and they're not at all squishy since everything dies in one KB or two.

But this build I'm assuming faceolls any bosses?
Of course. And ranged builds even if not squishy they are squishier for sure.
And of course much, much, much more expensive.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 20, 2015, 4:00:48 AM
hello thanks for the guide.
just one question do you think cyclone is better than ice break?
Personally - yes, i do think that cyclone is better.
I like to suggest adding to the step up a vaal cyclone.
very nice to clear maps especially in wide spaces.
Last edited by melkraven on Jul 20, 2015, 8:42:48 AM
I don't know man ... you don't have another 6L to properly support your vaal cyclone, actually you don't have free sockets for anything if you ask me. But if it works well for you ... that's all that matters :)
I have a quick question how do i sustain my life while rolling with auras I have cyclone linked to a blood gem but no leech on the tree or my gear.. and the other thing is your 110 skill point guide is from a duelist point of view but its listed under marauder.
IGN: xHulk_Smashx

This is a beta and we are all just testers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info