[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Endurance charge are worth a lot on their own and in my opinion not using them for immortal call was always better ( unless you spend 1872381523 passives on duration increases .. and if you are playing before 2.0 )
Each endurance charge gives you 4% flat physical damage reduction ( for comparison armour DOES NOT give you flat reduction but an estimate because it depends on how big is the hit ... there is an equation you can look it up if you want :) ) Ss yea ... and of course an extra 1 sec onslaught is always nice :P

Understood, what was your choice on normal and cruel?

Sadly i killed all on merciless, could i reset this choice?

Thanks for you patience.
I've answered that same question a page ago :p
Anway i will answer again
Kraityn in normal and oak in cruel, but really there isn't a best option, just read the bandit section
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
KorgothBG, any passive tree suggestion for max endurance charge duration IC with cyclone and carcass jack? Looking for uber atziri viable end game, warbands league.
Last edited by SecretFox on Jul 18, 2015, 12:38:45 AM
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi KorgothBG,
what do you think about "Stamina" and "Vigor" in general?
I am wondering if it's worth to skip the 40% and the 50% Shieldpassives and spend one more Point for 1 Endurance, 0.2% Lifereg per Charge and a nearby Jewelsocket.
IGN: Jorgumandr, Ogmios
For me it's not really worth it. With daresso's defiance especially it can be hard to sustain above 4 charges... and personally i prefer the shield def nodes, big armour boost which is always there for you. But try it out and see if you find it better or not for yourself
Two questions.
Do you not find the 18% attack speed from the berseking cluster to be worth taking?
Also have you tested out the rampart cluster in the duelist area, and if so how did you feel about it?
The 18% attack speed from berserking is ok once you have taken the key stuff ( after 110 points ) and if you want to boost your dps a bit.
As for Rampart... 6 points for Rampart is not even close to be worth it. Hell i probably wouldn't pick it up if it takes 4 points to grab it.
What do you think of the Malicious Intent (5% chance to gain Unholy Might on melee kill) jewel?
Last edited by Lt_Speirs on Jul 18, 2015, 3:54:29 PM
Haven't tried it yet. 5% seems a bit low but it might work well. If someone has tried it i would love to hear about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info