[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yes it is updated. And the differences are that the marauder 103 points tree has 16% more life, and the duelist tree has 25% more physical damage and +12 maximum life. But you can make the marauder tree exactly the same as the duelist one.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Updated the Q&A section and added Triggered Skills section
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm curious, did anyone get a chance to try this build with the new nerfed facebreakers? I really liked this build when I played it in standard and am thinking about making it in the domination league. However, facebreakers are not that easy to find right now and losing around 300% unarmed damage might be not worth it (although i had 7k dps without BoR at the end, assuming you lose around a third of your dps it would still be around 4.7k).
IGN: Domination: somewhat_blessed_hammer

Standard: Durch_Die_Scheibeboxxer,

Hardcore: Path_Of_Life_Nodes
Just got these:

I did some testing and it still works very well!
The DPS drops ofcourse... With Abyssus and Infernal Blow my DPS came down to 31462 (it was 40058)
I did a quick map and the difference is not that noticable. You can only feel it when you take on the boss.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 27, 2013, 6:18:28 AM
Warlords Mark?
Is it a good idea to put a curse on 'cast one damage taken' with this build? Haven't tried them yet, not really sure how they work
Last edited by Rohan_Spibo on Oct 27, 2013, 6:10:34 AM
Curse with cast when damage taken works great. But due to the high block chance your skills wont trigger that often but still its helpful. Thats why i prefer Temporal Chains because it is casted just when you need it(when you take damage). Warlords Mark is cool due to the mana and life leech but due to the block you can't count on it to be a reliable source of life and mana leech. Besides 1% from your gear really is enough(more is always better ofcourse)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 27, 2013, 6:17:33 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Just got these:

I did some testing and it still works very well!
The DPS drops ofcourse... With Abyssus and Infernal Blow my DPS came down to 31462 (it was 40058)
I did a quick map and the difference is not that noticable. You can only feel it when you take on the boss.

Well, I guess it is time to start saving up for Facebreakers. At least I got lucky with a Meginord drop.

Also, thanks a lot for this build. It is by far the most fun I had with Path of Exile.

Well pwnshr if you are in standart i will give you these

I really don't need them :)
Thanks for the offer, but I meant saving up for them in Domination :) I'm carrying these in standard

Ah i see. I wish you best of luck in that case :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info