[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

LVL 80 33k dmg, 18k AR unflasked, 52 block chance unflasked. 4.7k life. working better life on ammy and rings.
prices on standart SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whether to start without with out Rumi flask??? :) I can not buy it, it is 25ex on hardcore..... fck
You'll do fine without Rumi of course ( if that's what your asking ) this build was doing fine long before the creation of this flask and it does just fine without it.
Also .. i don't know what you are looking at .. but at the moment there are a lot cheaper listed Rumi flasks ( one for 5 ex and one for 7 ex ) and that's just the ones with buyout so ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 31, 2015, 3:45:28 PM
and Anvil amulet.... it's useless for this build? in hardcore version
Yes, unless you are willing to sacrifice tons of damage
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys unfortunately i haven't got any time for the beta lately... but now i do! So i've decided to try the new Ice Crash skill with a Facebreaker build. I've bought all the essentials today ... and i'll let you know what the results are when i reach and run some maps ... hopefully sometime tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ... we'll see ... hopefully before a wipe occurs ...

Anyway i also wanted to talk about some unique jewel changes that i've expected.
First of all the quest reward unique jewel - Survival Skill has been changed. It no longer gives flat physical damage, it now gives 10% increased physical damage ... thus making it rather useless for a facebreaker build even when you are low level. It's not worth the jewel slot or the passive skill point that you need to spent to get that jewel slot anymore.

The values of the Martial Artistry jewel have been reduce from 15%-25% increased area of effect while unarmed to 10%-15% which is a pretty huge nerf ... it's still a good jewel tho.

I think that the projected force jewel, you know the one with the +4 unarmed radius hasn't been touched yet.

I haven't seen Mantra of Force at all since the last wipe .. maybe it was disabled for now i don't know .. but i'm absolutely sure that it won't be released as it was in the beginning ... if it get's released at all.

To me it seems that the unique jewels won't be as impactful as i've hoped. The Projected Force is still absolutely awesome if you are using cyclone ... so hopefully it won't get nerfed too badly.

There can be some pretty good rare jewels so we have at least taht .. but again .. they are not a game-changer at all... anyway ... nothing is set in stone ... many things can and probaly will change ... we'll see eventually how that plays out :)

Ok so ... i wish a productive week ... and on my next post i'll hopefully have some info on how good Ice Crash is or isn't.
looking forward for your insight.
Mantra of force is now mantra of fire, I think. Makes sense though, as it would have been near mandatory for any sort of phys scaling build, and especially op for crit and facebreaker builds.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Mantra of fire you say? Interesting and i must say a good decision for dealing with an obviously way too overpowered jewel. I suppose that it just adds fire damage now instead of physical? If that's the case it will surely boostя the almost non-existent AoF builds ... and will make them much more viable.
I haven't seen that version of the jewel tho unfortunately :/
Do you by any chance have a link to a screenshot or something? I'm interestеаа to see how the jewel looks at the moment.

On the Ice Crash Facebreaker that i'm trying at the moment - i've just started merciless and i've gathered plenty of info ... and i'm pretty sure how the skill looks in the end-game, but just to be sure i'll need to test it there. So it seems that i would indeed be able to make a big post about my experience with Ice Crash + Facebreaker later today. Also i've been playing around with the new Blood Rage and i'll give you my thoughts on that too.

Have a great day guys!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 3, 2015, 10:20:27 AM
ty for your great insight and keep us updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info