[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Sorry man there are two options when it comes to auras and casting:
1. use 3 auras and cast with blood magic
2. use 2 auras and cast with mana ( if you have mana leech and some mana related nodes )
Thats it!

About Dominus ... no idea man ... that's a first for me honestly ... but as strongly suggested get a Saffell's Frame and wear it on your second weapon/weapon+shield set and swap to it when you have hard times vs casters ( i.e. the lightning spell of dominus )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
thanks for answers and awesome guide :D
Hello,
I have tried to come with a bit different approach than you have. What do you think about this ?
Items:
Spoiler

Instead of armor nodes I picked up the hybrid nodes and I took one frenzy charge and two endurance charges on the tree. I run grace instead of determination.

11 000 armor (52%)
9 000 evasion rating (45%)
54% block chance
6% chance to dodge attacks
16% chance to dodge spells
and 5 endurance charges
4 frenzy charges
Last edited by pesslovany on May 28, 2015, 6:16:44 AM
Wow. I really like that. Good evasion and good armour. But I have to ask. How much dps did you sacrifice to get that much?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Well from what i'm seeing he did's sacrifice damage at all, but some some life and life regen.
It looks good in my opinion. The Daresso's Defiance works great right ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yeah its awesome, most of the time I am on 5 endurance charges, only bad thing is, casters are killing the endurance charges(16% spell dodge only)
Oh well .. but you get 5s onslaught and i suspect that you get back the endurance charges quite fast.
"
Etherfire wrote:
Wow. I really like that. Good evasion and good armour. But I have to ask. How much dps did you sacrifice to get that much?

I bought 20/20 frenzy and Atziri boots +1 to frenzy charges. Now I have 38 000 tooltip dps without flasks and with 5 frenzy charges.
Other gems levels you can see in my post before...
And that's on a 5L ... the 6th link will significantly boost your dps
Yeah, thats nice fairy tale. I am on last ex now and it will go for a ring with hp. Then hopefully my first atziri try. :)

/Bought new jewelery, my damage is a bit lower, but I am capped on everything and finally over 4000 hp(level 82) I guess I am done considering items. Lets wait for jewels now :D
Last edited by pesslovany on May 28, 2015, 4:53:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info