[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

when i asked around in the tradechannel, the price for a good rolled bringer of rain was around 6-8 exalts.
If its 4L i think prices can go up 1 or 2 exalts.
Well the BoR price is very high lately.. and RRRR could be hard to get.. so i guess 5-6+ Exalts.. but i might be wrong.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I was able to pay 4 ex for a high roll on a 4l rrrr but they seem to be at least 5-6 ex now. The build is fun but i still feel squishy with my items being a bit under what i would prefer. I did swap out a phys dmg neck for the amulet that applies 50% of block to spells and it made quite a difference.
squishy? That's rather strange... i mean 90% of the passives in this build are defensive
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
I was able to pay 4 ex for a high roll on a 4l rrrr but they seem to be at least 5-6 ex now. The build is fun but i still feel squishy with my items being a bit under what i would prefer. I did swap out a phys dmg neck for the amulet that applies 50% of block to spells and it made quite a difference.

Use saffell swap too vs megaera / piety, since you have no weapon its ez

This is actually OP's only decent build, its quite good with good investment. His other flicker builds really suck, he has no idea how to build flicker (CI VP only way imo, and now with upcoming 2 hander buffs ... drool at possibilities)
@Dephylr If you have problems vs spell casting bosses i'd suggest to use Saffell's Frame againsed them (just like mvm199 suggested)

P.S. Oh poor mvm199... so much hate... oh well i can't do nothing about it... I'll just ask you to keep the hate in the appropriate threads. Thank you and good luck ;)
Sometimes I wish I could play on Softcore, because this looks amazingly fun.

Would probably have to go CI/VP for HC version...dunno.

Anyway, enjoyed the videos :)
Since a tree reset is coming, I decided to try the "+4% evasion rating per frenzy charge node", combine with the Blood Dance boot, with Frenzy + Enduring cry on stun.

The result seems to be quite nice. I could keep up 5 frenzy / 3 endurance all the time, which bring my defence rating up to 75% (still in act 3 cruel, but still nice, considering mygear is only self found). And that 5% life regen, made it 7.5% in total is very nice addition for surviving. The only mobs that could made problem is the LMP voidbearer. Anything else, fine lol

Let see if the new tree would introduce some new idea to the build. Tomorrow going to be exciting :)!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Dephylr If you have problems vs spell casting bosses i'd suggest to use Saffell's Frame againsed them (just like mvm199 suggested)

P.S. Oh poor mvm199... so much hate... oh well i can't do nothing about it... I'll just ask you to keep the hate in the appropriate threads. Thank you and good luck ;)

Not hate man, i did say this build is good. The other 2, not so much. People dont like to hear the truth.
@Melkrow
I really don't have alot of experience with HC but i really think that it is playable. Nothing can oneshot you(well maybe the mace attack of Vaal in Maze but i can't really tell... i've never been hit by it because it is easely dodgeable) and you literally just stand in the middle of an enemie pack doing nothing and it would still be very hard for them to kill you(damn i need a better PC to make a video of me doing exactly that)

@Twintales
Well with 1.0.0 i will probably add endurance charges (due to EC on hit) and i'll have to find a new way to go to the mara/templar part of the tree... i really can't wait :D

@mvm199
It's your right to have on opinion, and believe it or not i really respect it i even took some of your advices(if you have noticed)... but it's not necessary to declare it again and again.

P.S. judjing by the 1.0.0 patch notes i'd suggest to buy a high rolled facebreaker today...
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 22, 2013, 11:07:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info