Is there any build that is better than Kripp's Discharge

read the thread kid this is about kripps build which is not high dmg compared to any other discharge
IGN: RFFP
Summary of Kripp builds...fotm for people with no clue how to navigate the skill tree by themselves.
"
"
benkeia wrote:
his build is actually bad, his dmg is very low and there is no way it will get higher, his FP and Wander had more utility/dmg/survivability(since they where inmune to reflect).

at the end of the day you have to play what you enjoy playing, not the cookie cutter ones. If he enjoy playing this build he will keep it, but don´t spect him to lvl faster or more efectively than LA/sparkers/wanders, unless he get carried like HvR was.

I think you need to watch this.

Kripp is carrying sporkers.

hmm those sparker have pathetic dmg
"
benkeia wrote:

read the thread kid this is about kripps build which is not high dmg compared to any other discharge

Read the posts kid, anyone can go 0 defensive 100% offensive build, and well, you will get shit on the first time you get hit. His build IS the highest effective DPS because he can actually survive in order to deal the damage.
"
benkeia wrote:

I didn't see any other player that enter a room full of monsters - 3 seconds and everyone of them is dead.

show me something that is better than his build. video maybe.
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

Read the posts kid, anyone can go 0 defensive 100% offensive build, and well, you will get shit on the first time you get hit. His build IS the highest effective DPS because he can actually survive in order to deal the damage.

lol anyone who get the brodeals, and advantages from streaming can have a build as/more efective than this one, and alot more tankier to, btw kid who are you to say what counts and what does not count, if people play softcore is their choice, they dont need elitist scumbags to tell them what counts
"
"
benkeia wrote:
his build is actually bad, his dmg is very low and there is no way it will get higher, his FP and Wander had more utility/dmg/survivability(since they where inmune to reflect).

at the end of the day you have to play what you enjoy playing, not the cookie cutter ones. If he enjoy playing this build he will keep it, but don´t spect him to lvl faster or more efectively than LA/sparkers/wanders, unless he get carried like HvR was.

I think you need to watch this.

Kripp is carrying sporkers.

All this video told me is that he demolishes white mobs, has trouble killing blue mobs that are elemental or fire resistant and basically skips rare mobs and lets his group kill them because his single target dps sucks.
Discharge damage seems fine to me. The skill wouldn't even be that good if it weren't for the huge AoE.

"
I didn't see any other player that enter a room full of monsters - 3 seconds and everyone of them is dead.

That's because the video is from Kripps perspective and he ran off so he was on the screen alone most of the time.
Last edited by Reizoko on Jun 28, 2013, 2:32:46 PM
"
benkeia wrote:
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

lol anyone who get the brodeals, and advantages from streaming can have a build as/more efective than this one, and alot more tankier to, btw kid who are you to say what counts and what does not count, if people play softcore is their choice, they dont need elitist scumbags to tell them what counts

Lol, butthurt scrubcore player here. The point was not the "scrub" or "soft" side, it was the fact that it is a permanent league. Your ability to deduce seems to be nonexistent.
"
ydU53R wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

so basically you want to compare this party of people who work their a$$ off their equipment instead of having the brodeals kripp get from streaming? if you can´s see there are better builds is just because you have not being with one, you just need to play a little more.
"
benkeia wrote:
"
ydU53R wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

so basically you want to compare this party of people who work their a$$ off their equipment instead of having the brodeals kripp get from streaming? if you can´s see there are better builds is just because you have not being with one, you just need to play a little more.

show me one already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info