Is there any build that is better than Kripp's Discharge

"
ydU53R wrote:
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
ydU53R wrote:

I think his Discharge is the most offensive build anyway :\

Yeah, pretty much. People can talk about their characters, whatever league, whatever defensive/offensive options, whatever level/gear...but...they won't have hundreds of thousands of DPS, let alone over a million.

1 Million DPS to the entire screen. Tasty

OVERPOWERED BAHHHHHHH

too bad it lags so much on my Intel hd3000

heh, unfortunately there are a multitude of things in this game that lag people horribly (LS, Sporkers, Summoners, etc.)

Spork obviously lags the game due to an insane amount of projectiles flying around the screen at once (all those particle effects O.o). But, I think there may be some graphical optimizations in order that have been a long time coming (many people know this and I'm sure they are working on it).
it has insane DPS , but it has its drawbacks as well. namely, tough bosses, if he were to play solo. one does not simply walk up and discharge on a temple piety

also, while endurance charges are nice for survivability, you still need great gear to have lots of ES

also you prolly shouldnt call it kripps build. its a build he currently plays and build that he's kinda made popular, but thats where it stops. shit like this is the reason why some really start hating on him...
"
grepman wrote:

also you prolly shouldnt call it kripps build. its a build he currently plays and build that he's kinda made popular, but thats where it stops. shit like this is the reason why some really start hating on him...

Shouldn't you be hating on the people who call it Kripp's build instead of hating Kripp?

Don't get me wrong, I like Kripp, but I obviously recognize the fact that he didn't create the build. Who ever said he did? Did he? No. I'm not sure where people got these claims because, as an avid Kripp watcher, he has never stated he built anything.
"
alaizon wrote:
I never imagined he would go down south.

huehuehue i see what you did there
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
his build is actually bad, his dmg is very low and there is no way it will get higher, his FP and Wander had more utility/dmg/survivability(since they where inmune to reflect).

at the end of the day you have to play what you enjoy playing, not the cookie cutter ones. If he enjoy playing this build he will keep it, but don´t spect him to lvl faster or more efectively than LA/sparkers/wanders, unless he get carried like HvR was.

IGN: RFFP
"
benkeia wrote:
his build is actually bad, his dmg is very low and there is no way it will get higher, his FP and Wander had more utility/dmg/survivability(since they where inmune to reflect).

at the end of the day you have to play what you enjoy playing, not the cookie cutter ones. If he enjoy playing this build he will keep it, but don´t spect him to lvl faster or more efectively than LA/sparkers/wanders, unless he get carried like HvR was.

His damage is low?

Oh, man, I don't know why I thought one shotting mobs in maps was low damage.
pa + rf crit discharger
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

His damage is low?

ok let me rephrase it instead of low lets say there are people who does 10-20 times his damage, and 1 shot unique bosses on 6 man parties, but yea his damage is low
IGN: RFFP
"
benkeia wrote:
"
cypherrage wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

His damage is low?

ok let me rephrase it instead of low lets say there are people who does 10-20 times his damage, and 1 shot unique bosses on 6 man parties, but yea his damage is low

1) I'd like to see a build that can get more sheet DPS than Discharge
2) Softcore level 90+ accounts that have been around for months getting buff don't even count here, but if you can't even answer 1) then this doesn't even apply.
"
benkeia wrote:

I think you need to watch this.

Kripp is carrying sporkers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info