Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Is there any build that is better than Kripp's Discharge

"
kripp's build is really good at farming ledge/docks.

na jk the mobs there have fire resist.

lol, the problem i see with his build is that it can´t get any better, FP, spark totem, LA , wanders, all can get upgrades by iether going shavrone, PA, buying a new weapon/gloves/helm/glove/ amulet.

this build is just stuck unless he gets a 7L searing touch, there are people outhere who does more dmg with a FP than him with a discharge.

BTW why are the granite flasks allowed in onslaught, that shiet is what causes ES builds to be superior to Life ones, make people get some armor pieces FGS
IGN: RFFP
i uploaded one that had particularly hard affixes so the run is kinda slow,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vAcNMVw08
ahh benkaia and his everlasting hate for hc player and his delusional view of the game that hc player can stack offensive nodes like there is no tomorrow

never gets old

you know why the powercharger is so op in scrubcore ? cause they are stacked with crit chance and critmultiplier

gl attempting that in hc you need every fucking passivepoint to balance offensive/defensive yeah i know balance is an unknown term in scrubcore
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2013, 2:56:51 PM
"
benkeia wrote:

this build is just stuck unless he gets a 7L searing touch, there are people outhere who does more dmg with a FP than him with a discharge.

oh so youre saying this build (Discharge) IS the best in the game it's just that Kripp's sucks

but I guess he's build is the best on the internet because you still can't show me a video or something

I'm not saying his build is the best 100%. but youre saying it's 100% not. so prove it.
"
ydU53R wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:

oh so youre saying this build (Discharge) IS the best in the game it's just that Kripp's sucks

but I guess he's build is the best on the internet because you still can't show me a video or something

I'm not saying his build is the best 100%. but youre saying it's 100% not. so prove it.

scroll up kid
ah ventiman i btw just reported you for exploiting into changing chests for better summons, others might not understand but i bet you will XD
"
ydU53R wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:
it is useless this wanabe´s wana compare other people in onslaught who can´t get the deals this guy get, don´t get payed for playing on the computer 10-18 hours a day, oh and btw if someone RMT they are cheaters, but getting free or cheap deals is fine.

And compare with someone who had it all easy, well this build of his is bad, he is a good player and could had tought of a more efective one but he instead went for the WOW factor.

ok I see you don't have any point.
and you dont have any build that is stronger then discharge either so stop commenting here.

all low life builds, summoner builds, totem builds are superior to discharge, and there is ALOT
"
aznsky01 wrote:
"
ydU53R wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:
it is useless this wanabe´s wana compare other people in onslaught who can´t get the deals this guy get, don´t get payed for playing on the computer 10-18 hours a day, oh and btw if someone RMT they are cheaters, but getting free or cheap deals is fine.

And compare with someone who had it all easy, well this build of his is bad, he is a good player and could had tought of a more efective one but he instead went for the WOW factor.

ok I see you don't have any point.
and you dont have any build that is stronger then discharge either so stop commenting here.

all low life builds, summoner builds, totem builds are superior to discharge, and there is ALOT

its like religion man you can´t break their faith on the perfect and allmighty god kripp
Last edited by benkeia on Jun 28, 2013, 2:58:56 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
ahh benkaia and his everlasting hate for hc player and his delusional view of the game that hc player can stack offensive nodes like there is no tomorrow

never gets old

you know why the powercharger is so op in scrubcore ? cause they are stacked with crit chance and critmultiplier

gl attempting that in hc you need every fucking passivepoint to balance offensive/defensive yeah i know balance is an unknown term in scrubcore

you gave me a video of a 85 player doing lvl 60 map newb
"
benkeia wrote:
i uploaded one that had particularly hard affixes so the run is kinda slow,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8vAcNMVw08

this is the build that is supposed to deal more damage ?
are you trolling bro ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info