"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Fireball
Fire Pen
LMP
Life Leech
Mana Leech

Sounds bad?

But it allows this http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/421386616?t=183m in a no regen.

Yeah, that would be the setup for no-regen maps (although I'd still probably opt for Faster Proj instead of LMP just to be able to keep the distance without suffering much of a dps hit). LMP would only outperform this setup (and even then barely) if you consistently hit a target with 2+ fireballs per cast, which usually doesn't happen. Plus it would perform better against moving targets. Conc Effect would actually make it really potent though, but it needs the sixth link.

"
Freeslana wrote:
5) Enduring Cry when you're almost in melee range is suicidal even with his gear

Almost in melee?.. His Enduring Cry covers the whole screen for all the same reasons his Discharge does it: area passives and gem quality.

From watching him, he always comes extremely close, the range is only huge when he is almost in the middle of shit.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
I assume he does it to ensure the max-out on charges as well as to ensure the maximum effect (including taking one for the group, as he's among the tankiest characters in parties he plays), but neither is necessary for the build to work as it does: level 20 Enduring Cry only requires eight enemies to be in range to add 3 EC (IIRC lv19 requires nine). Eight enemies is an average room in a map, at best. Two cries, you're maxed-out.

I can't really be qualified as a Kripp fanboy (I very rarely even watch his stream and have never played his builds), but what he does with his discharger is genuinely fascinating to me exactly in the sense of how balanced it is. The fact that he threw in the towel on Temple Piety in no way indicated to me that it was the build's fault. I've never seen anyone fight her from mid/close range on a permadeath league with any other build either. Nobody who gets that far on HC/Onslaught expects to survive it without dragging the fight out endlessly.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Last edited by moozooh on Jun 29, 2013, 12:16:07 PM
Again Kripp did not event the build, existed long before he started using it and there are various videos prior to him streaming. I enjoy watching Kripp I find him rather amusing, but seriously everyone it is titled "Dis Build."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
considering i did make n play the build before kripp did, shouldn't it be called my build instead? oh wait the build existed long ago in closed beta so people need to stop claiming builds. fanboys be trolling these forums.
It's not Kripp's build. Discharge was popular before he even touched it.
And with WAY MORE dps than only fire/enduring charges. Just saying.

@ OP: This thread is totally retarded. Are there better builds? In terms of what, damage? Survivability? Coolness factor? Uniqueness?
Your question cannot be answered easily. And if you only look for the "best public known build" then I wonder why you don't aks in general-ingame-chat.

http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
I just hope Krippers will finally stop using other ppl builds as it makes it harder and harder to get uniques most noobs consider as worthless. Hope he doesnt copycat theorycrafters cookies, coz hitting 500k dps is nothing to brag about.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Why would this build have existed previously?

The build is created (yes fkn created) by Kripp under the circumstances of nerfed life and no Onyx.

These two circumstances together have only been since Onslaught.
Casually casual.

You know that feeling when deep inside you're jealous of the attention somebody else gets while you think they don't deserve it, so you attempt to play it down at any opportunity? It's what drives people to post this garbage.

It's "Kripp's build" because Kripp is playing it, and not because he has claimed it (he didn't). By the same token, when I ask what your build is, I don't seriously expect that whatever build you're playing is unique and created by yourself from scratch. It's just "your build" to me.

What makes his particular character unique is the precise input/output balance and solutions to mana cost problems that couldn't even be achieved until a month ago because Discharge wasn't that powerful and uniques like Atziri's Foible weren't even in the game. Builds that were "popular" in CB and later in SC were completely different.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Last edited by moozooh on Jun 29, 2013, 1:43:14 PM
Spoiler
hello
Spoiler
hi
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Why would this build have existed previously?

The build is created (yes fkn created) by Kripp under the circumstances of nerfed life and no Onyx.

These two circumstances together have only been since Onslaught.

You don't get it, it's that kripp fanboys think that this is a completely original idea that has never been done before.
Old april 2012 account got stolen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info