0.11.1 Patch Notes

RIP footsteps
"
WilliamThong wrote:
"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."

Anyone could give me some examples of that this statement means? I am a dual totems sporker and will this change affects me? I am using the weapon below at low-life condition:

Thanks!

Well the only change you should see is that the damage display on your 'spark' gem will be hugely reduced when you mouse over the gem. However the actual DPS of your end spell will remain the same. This is due to the fact that spark had a very low damage effectiveness and the displayed damage value of the spell gem is no longer effected by this.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
WilliamThong wrote:
"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."
Anyone could give me some examples of that this statement means?

It has nothing to do with your weapon. They had to change the damage values of skills that had a reduced Damage Effectiveness (like spark = 50%) for the fact that the calculation (until now) also had affected the skill itself. So, the damage of spark now gets halved from the effectiveness multiplikator, but will not longer, after the patch; which will mean that the base damage of these skill(s) will get doubled (adjusted) to lead to the same result.

I do believe you have that backward. Spark's damage will half, as it is now 'No longer effected by the damage effectiveness'
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where footprints left decals on the ground in town areas.

That was a bug? 0.O
IGN: _Blue_Box_
"
Rebalanced the damage Infernal Blow deals when exploding a monster. It was affected by the Stats refactor and now needs to be calculated differently. It should still be the same overall damage as before.

anyone care to explain what this really means?
Love the notes, love the update -- when will Terminus Est get its art fixed? I really really want to see that sword as it was meant to be seen. Also can we get Facebreakers with a visual effect, or perhaps when you put them on they put brass knuckles in the weapon slots so we can have effects?!?
Please, Pleasse
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
"
"
"
Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

Not sure if I understand this bit.

The "x% Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons" have always boosted your off-weapon +ele dmg by x%. This was not the case for "x% Increased Physical Damage with Weapons" which only boosted the on-weapon physical damage.

Thus the y-z phys dmg on, say, Abyssus, Meginord's, Bringer of Rain will yield significantly more deeps in 0.11.1.

Hot Diggity Dog!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Shield charge can now be evaded.

Thank god.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"Fixed a case where kill from a minion or totem wasn't assigned correctly"
Probably why i wasn't getting enough rare drops with my dual totem or RNG?
If you can't control it, STOP.
GG, GGG.
IGN: Noobslayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info