0.11.1 Patch Notes

FIX this SHIT ASAP!
"
Melee skills with Damage Effectiveness have been changed to having a "Deals % of Base Damage" stat.

what does this actually mean?
So from what i've seen Hillock, Brutus and (Gorge) Kraitlyn are running rampant 1 shotting or just raping high es/hp guys..... They broken again we need a fix.

I was running for my life from Hillock on a dunes map and im 93... with high hp and armour. Something is wrong lol
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
I was running for my life from Hillock on a dunes map and im 93...

If it wasn't so funny, it would be seriously bad.

Ok, Ok, people are dropping like flies, it's bad.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
I was running for my life from Hillock on a dunes map and im 93...

If it wasn't so funny, it would be seriously bad.

Ok, Ok, people are dropping like flies, it's bad.

it's not bad, it's good, the only thing that is bad is that they either didn't properly explain the changes or screwed something up with the damage calculations
Last edited by ighnaz on Jun 26, 2013, 2:11:25 PM
"
Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).

Thank you!!
With the change in how physical damage on non weapon items is calculated, one handed weps are closing the gap with two handed weps in terms of dps. Comparing a 450dps 2h wep that has 1.5 attack speed to a 300 dps 1 handed wep that has a 2.0 attack speed: if you have +50 phys damage on gear, then the 450 and 300 change to 525 and 400. The more +phys damage gear you have, the narrower the difference. I predict 2h weapons dying out. This is disheartening to me, as i love playing 2hand. The benefits just will not be there anymore.
"
WTS UNID Unique Flask PST

Link it or your a liar. :)
There can only be one Oatmeal.
while i like the individual art of the helmets i have to say i dont like the general effect on the overall feel of the game.

i get a very cacophonic feeling when walking in town.

so many different chest armours with so many totally not matching helmet types make my eyes hurt.

this patch made PoE an ugly game.

you really really have to implement a second equipment loadout that is just for looks.

one loadout for stats the other for looks

that way you can even create a higher demand for all those useless uniques that do have funny or nice unique art
IGN: Artimunor
"
Chris wrote:

Shield charge can now be evaded.

OK, my shield templar now goes full elemental then, since i can't hit anything with my current accuracy :C

besides, we have a leap slam. now charge+melee aoe becomes like leap slam. why would you do this? :'C
Last edited by Velvetnred on Jun 27, 2013, 1:46:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info