0.11.1 Patch Notes

"
LendoKaar wrote:
Looks like crit multiplier totaly broken after patch, have no other expain to things which happend with me today.
titty bitch:
low damage low damage, insane 1 hit(or spike) 3k damage.

I think this is probably it.

It appeared to be physical damage was higher, but physical would show more with how armour works if it is a crit multiplier issue.

Kole shows it clearly, he of course is physical and if I'm not mistaken, some of his attacks are high crit chance if not guaranteed crit.

Tittie bitches are insane but not consistently, if they have a crit aura, though, GG.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
LendoKaar wrote:
Looks like crit multiplier totaly broken after patch, have no other expain to things which happend with me today.
titty bitch:

It appeared to be physical damage was higher, but physical would show more with how armour works if it is a crit multiplier issue.

Kole shows it clearly, he of course is physical and if I'm not mistaken, some of his attacks are high crit chance if not guaranteed crit.

Tittie bitches are insane but not consistently, if they have a crit aura, though, GG.

But their base physical damage is very low, and they atack very fast, and i have 28.8k armour its enough to have around 50% reduction versus crit of most mobs, its 10000 critical multiplier then? and 81% max res lol
and its on easy 69 lvl map without any bonuses to monster damage.

Right before patch i played 72 map with -23% max res and 87 extra lighting damage with billion titty bitches, they do huge damage but i can control it and cannot die if i dont do mistackes.
But now its random 3k damage spikes in blink of eye.
Its total bullshit, how many people die to it today?
Last edited by LendoKaar on Jun 26, 2013, 10:06:07 AM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
LendoKaar wrote:
titty bitch:

But their base physical damage is very low, and they atack very fast, and i have 28.8k armour its enough to have around 50% reduction versus crit of most mobs, its 10000 critical multiplier then?

Right before patch i played 72 map with -23% max res and 87 extra lighting damage with billion titty bitches, they do huge damage but i can control it and cannot die if i dont do mistackes.

there are some bigger problems.
a friend cant play his buld now cause he lost a lot of dps with this patch (power siphon) - i think this patch need really some fixes...
"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
LendoKaar wrote:
titty bitch:

But their base physical damage is very low, and they atack very fast, and i have 28.8k armour its enough to have around 50% reduction versus crit of most mobs, its 10000 critical multiplier then? and 81% max res lol

I'm in the same boat... my leap slam mara with 13.6k armour had no trouble with Lunaris 3 pre-patch. Now, I have to be ultra careful around tittie bitches because the spike damage is absurd. My net experience gain for 3 hours of grinding is -25%. How disheartening.
WTS UNID Unique Flask PST
I can confirm that something is weird with mobs that deal phys. dmg. I can't pinpoint what it is, but, until today, I could do Lunaris 2 with no problem (minus Kole, of course :-)). Also could do 66-67 maps with "nice" mods without much fuss.

Today, I rolled a "Champions" on a Dunes map and died couple of times to blue mobs with axes :) Thinking I have a blonde moment, I tried to do a Lunaris 2 run... almost died there too, to blue tities, of course :)

I'm lvl 77, have ~3500 hp and almost 5k armor, 100+ life regen + life leech, LS templar. I deal ~3500 dps with LS and about 4800 with heavy strike. I'm definitely not pro, but I sure could do the content I died to today. I'm 99% sure that something ain't right after the patch.

The helms, OTOH are just great!
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Algernon77 on Jun 26, 2013, 10:49:18 AM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
I have very tanky character 5600 life 64 block 28.8k armour 81 max res, and one rare crit chance crit damage titty bitch in easy 69 map was very close to rape me: like no damage no damage 3k damage, insta pots, insane damage again, jump back and relog.

Same experience with my 6.5k hp and 27k armour Mara during the encounter of the boss in the Mine map.
"
AndiiSalgado wrote:
Rarity/max res of flask, stack? If i have 5 flasks and use them all together and open a large chest ? It works ?

I want to know this too.
I just got 1 shot by gorge kraitlyn with 6.7k es and I LOVE IT
My little facebreaker (21) ended up with a 19% dps boost and my big facebreaker (59) gained 39-45%. sweet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info