0.11.1 Patch Notes

Great!!
"
Removing diamond flasks when open beta started was one of your best decision.
Now those OP flasks are back ... and prolly with an uberOP unique variant too.
Lame

strong got stronger
weak stayed the same..

dont like these flasks and theyve increased duration to 3.5seconds? and probably it can have surgeons mod on it so you have two on your belt and you can have them always on? LAME! as if spellcasters/sporkers (!!!) needed to be even stronger. lame..
I fkin love any patch notes from PoE <3
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"The Melee Splash support gem now works with Shield Charge."

FINALLY!
FINALLY!
I don't know what much of that actually means, but I like it.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Removing diamond flasks when open beta started was one of your best decision.
Now those OP flasks are back ... and prolly with an uberOP unique variant too.
Lame

strong got stronger
weak stayed the same..

dont like these flasks and theyve increased duration to 3.5seconds? and probably it can have surgeons mod on it so you have two on your belt and you can have them always on? LAME! as if spellcasters/sporkers (!!!) needed to be even stronger. lame..

"
Chris wrote:

Diamond Utility Flasks have returned! They make your Critical Strike Chance "Lucky" for 3.5 seconds (that is, your Critical Strike Chance is rolled twice, with the best result taken).

Old flask was always crit for 1.5sec, new one is you have the same crit as normal just have two chances per calculation. So if you have 5% base crit, this flask isn't all that strong.
Still need to get some crit nodes, unlike the old flask where you could skip em and become a sudden crit king. Sound about right?

Also thought the old Diamond flask couldnt get Surgeons mod (for just that reason).
Last edited by Netha on Jun 25, 2013, 3:17:28 AM
"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."

Anyone could give me some examples of that this statement means? I am a dual totems sporker and will this change affects me? I am using the weapon below at low-life condition:

Thanks!
ign: Morley_Anarchy_HK
Last edited by WilliamThong on Jun 25, 2013, 3:18:20 AM
wow, finally this change to damage calc will make some more obscure builds viable and is a huge buff to physical damage. I don't think some people truly comprehend these changes.
Think about how easy it is to get 100 or so phys damage from items, then multiply that phys damage by your combat phys damage bonus from strength and passives.
You could be looking at a buff of 3-400 damage per hit.
Thats huge!!
3+ attacks per second and it becomes an added 900-1200 damage per second on top of existing damage. Throw in added fire and hatred aura you get even more elemental damage from the bonus phys.

Diamond flasks look great too, not too OP as you still have to invest in crit chance for it to pay off. you just need about 50% final chance to crit with spell/weapon and a smile from the RNG gods to always crit.
"
Chris wrote:
"
xenogias wrote:
Chris. Could you get any dev at all to discuss the desync with cyclone+Multistrike?

I don't personally know about any special problems with that specific pair of gems, but I'll talk to the other devs once they're in the office tomorrow to see if it's a known issue. I generally don't handle specific bugs related to individual skills so it's not uncommon for me to be clueless about something like that.

Really nice that someone else asked about this issue as well.
I've been playing Cyclone+multistrike for a while and it just keeps desyncing every single mob pack.
Seems to me the cause is pretty simple: Multistrike makes u hit another 2 monsters at random, if say only 3 mobs are present, when u right click one, u will see ur char spin to that mob then travel to the 2nd then travel to 3rd. However when you spin into a big mob pack, the 'next' mob where your char travels to seems to be calculated differently on server and on client. The client will show you travelling to mob A, but on server your travelling to mob B, which can be completely different directions, resulting in pretty crazy desynced locations
IGN: UbbaPulse
"
WilliamThong wrote:
"Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this."
Anyone could give me some examples of that this statement means?

It has nothing to do with your weapon. They had to change the damage values of skills that had a reduced Damage Effectiveness (like spark = 50%) for the fact that the calculation (until now) also had affected the skill itself. So, the damage of spark now gets halved from the effectiveness multiplikator, but will not longer, after the patch; which will mean that the base damage of these skill(s) will get halved (adjusted) to lead to the same result.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 25, 2013, 4:54:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info