Descent Races

Will the mobs respawn if we disconnect? Will quitting before the boss be a valid tactic to grind mobs before boss killing?
If the descent league is a succes, will there be any change that it's added as a permanent league.

Sort of as a training ground for the race events, or will the only place to train be in the events?
So cool! i really like the idea ill def be participating
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'd like this as a perm league, haha.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
missmisiowa wrote:
"
What I would like to see is a no party, no trading, self found league only.

ehm, you could just ignore other players, right?

Every aspect of that works simply by pretending there are no other players, except if you want to be able to compare your progress to others on the ladder.
Wow, I've never been interested in the races before, but this looks fun as hell.
"
CycloneJack wrote:
"
DrDeathXII wrote:
2: I'm unclear on the whole reward system of these race events. As a casual player, I enjoy playing in anarchy league because of the fresh economy and a new reason to re-roll. However, if these races give me no rewards to my permanent character in anarchy, there is not much reason for me to accumulate points.

You'll still get points for competing in the Descent Races, depending on what the point tiers are for these new races (ie: get to level X, be the first to accomplish Y, etc), which in turn will reward you with unique art uniques and some other special art items at the end of the season. However, none of the drops that you get will transfer over to the other leagues.

But if the idea is to get people who don't participate in the usual race events, to participate in these new Descent events, they still probably won't play any of the normal race events.

Which means that even if they play every descent event, they might not have very many points. I'm not sure how the race times overlap and everything, but if the reward thresholds are designed around the entire race season, you might not get very many points doing only Descent.

It would be nice if they could find some way to give the casual players more in-game reward from competing in these events.
"
ThePassenger wrote:
"
Players wanted better performance, no fps spikes or freezes, we didn't deliever

fps spikes are so high lately,to bad,they don't care of game stability
This + Cutthroat
"
demivion wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:
What about prizes for individual races besides the Demigods to the top 18 players with a certain class? I think on reddit it was mentioned that since we don't keep loot drops, orb rewards might come back.

Are we going to get test races before the actual season starts? It would be nice to get a taste of the gameplay before basically being locked into one class if you want any hope of a demi.

It's a signature race, only your best event counts, on your best class. This means that you can swap to a different class half way through the season and still have just as good of a chance as anyone (as long as you do better than your previous class).

What a signature event is isn't really explained but okay that is good. I read that we are having normal races too with these just spread out along the season?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info