PC Gamer unveils Descent race events

"
Hilbert wrote:
Still no update.

I don't even know if it will be in HC. Else players find nice items and commit suicide to keep those items in default.

The update will be posted in a minute or so. They are hardcore but no items or characters will leave them.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
xstylenx wrote:
Not a racer why can't something like this come to a perma league?

If enough people play the 'temporary' racing version of Descent and like it enough, perhaps GGG would add some of the better elements of this to a permanent league.

That's the beauty of beta testing, we have an opportunity to try out all sorts of things and help determine what are the most fun elements to put into the release version. If you think the Descent races sound fun, give them a few tries and then give GGG some feedback on what you loved and what didn't appeal to you.

If everyone sticks to just playing their regular characters we will have lost a huge opportunity to make the game more exciting and/or help balance future changes to the game.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
xstylenx wrote:
Not a racer why can't something like this come to a perma league?

If enough people play the 'temporary' racing version of Descent and like it enough, perhaps GGG would add some of the better elements of this to a permanent league.

That's the beauty of beta testing, we have an opportunity to try out all sorts of things and help determine what are the most fun elements to put into the release version. If you think the Descent races sound fun, give them a few tries and then give GGG some feedback on what you loved and what didn't appeal to you.

If everyone sticks to just playing their regular characters we will have lost a huge opportunity to make the game more exciting and/or help balance future changes to the game.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
Why does this have to take place of the 135 signature races? I don't see why a race that was successful for you guys last year had to disappear.

Cause they use the whole system of races and season(s) to tryout new things, to find new ways to challenge the people... The old signature was more of a comparision race, the new type will be a harder fight against the circumstances ^^
That the next season introduces a new type of signature, did not mean the old race is buried forever. I also liked the fixed seed ones and can imagine that I like the new type less, but that didnt make me worry... I'm more unhappy whith that I've never seen an official final result for the S2 signature event -or may I've just missed it :-?

I'm not sure if im aloud to post other websites but if you google exilestats I think you'll find an unofficial list at what you are looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info