Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
Yeah, I used Auxium on my low-life dual spork witch (pre-nerf) and loved it. As long as you have a decent amount of ES it's very effective. New weapon huh? Whatchya getting? I <3 Kolps dagger lol (and his damn shield).

Yeah i am getting Kolp's :D.I am afraid that reflect will start to be a problem again though,even without abysus
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Yeah, I plan on mirroring kolps and using abyssus... guess I'll have to be content with my current level because I may never level up again ;) I donno, guess I'll have to play around with it. Haven't even tried the build yet, but I'm afraid I won't have enough mana to flicker everywhere like I want :(
IGN: Sin
"
Yeah, I plan on mirroring kolps and using abyssus... guess I'll have to be content with my current level because I may never level up again ;) I donno, guess I'll have to play around with it. Haven't even tried the build yet, but I'm afraid I won't have enough mana to flicker everywhere like I want :(

Yeah u wont be able to perma flicker,but with primal spirit,mental acculty and aura buffers u ll be able to just flicker enough.Seriously abysus+kolp's dagger will one shot anything.Also by doing a few flickers and pause for lightning strike also helps keep desync to lower levels,and avoid accidentally hitting reflect mobs.Also if u have a 6L,the ideal 6th gem would be addtional accuracy 20/20,since not only it would give additional accuracy and crit,but also it doesnt increase mana cost.Oviously a red socket will skyrocket DPS,but really u wont need it
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"

best way to use my dagger is to use endurance charge on melee stun in your 6l. Since pretty much every hit stuns, I have 5 charges up constantly

another alternative- you can also not take any damage nodes in the tree. with just a 24% rustic belt and just the couple damage nodes in the shadow starting area (ignore all dagger nodes), you can still hit 40-50k flicker depending on gear.

I run a flicker nuke build also, but I use a witch. For suicidal fun, it's possible to get almost 500k damage with my dagger if you ignore all defense in tree and gear. It's not endgame viable, but it's damn fun.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Nov 4, 2013, 10:21:03 AM
"
kolp wrote:
"

best way to use my dagger is to use endurance charge on melee stun in your 6l. Since pretty much every hit stuns, I have 5 charges up constantly

another alternative- you can also not take any damage nodes in the tree. with just a 24% rustic belt and just the couple damage nodes in the shadow starting area (ignore all dagger nodes), you can still hit 40-50k flicker depending on gear.

I run a flicker nuke build also, but I use a witch. For suicidal fun, it's possible to get almost 500k damage with my dagger if you ignore all defense in tree and gear. It's not endgame viable, but it's damn fun.

I am pretty sure you can get more.There is a screenshot of a guy a few pages back with 450K DPS and his tree wasnt "ignore all defense".I ll test with abyssus and tabula rasa to see the damage potential of an optimal for DPS colour combination
Major update :D.Thanks to Kolp and his crazy dagger

Also died to reflect on docks,when i put on abyssus and tabula rasa to test maxium DPS :P

Put on auxium as well.Compared to magnate,and specing out of 60 intelligence to get 60 strength,i lost 7K DPS and 35 ES,but i think it is worth it
I was going to respec my 87 shadow for this, but I guess my 92 witch would be interesting as well.

I grab more mana/mana regen, power charge, skip some dmg in shadow area, grab endurance charge, go up through dualist phys dmg nodes, grab more mana and throw my last points into shield defenses. Think the tree would work?

As far as gear... 6L chest with 800+ ES, Maligros, Shield with 600ish ES, dat dagger, 'legacy' rainbowstrides, my insane 50+ all res ring, death rush, eye of chayula, and I'm still a bit uncertain as to helm/belt options. I was going to skip abyssus for survivability. That leaves me with ES/acc helm or I was thinking Alphas Howl.... +2 aura gems and reduced mana reserved sounds really nice especially with can't be frozen and reduced chill chance. Either RM, Hatred, Clarity, Discipline or drop clarity if I can for empower :P If I wore Alphas Howl I'd use magnate for more dmg/str. If I dropped Alphas I'd use Auxium for freeze/chill avoidance. Thoughts?!
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Nov 4, 2013, 6:42:56 PM
"
Poutsos wrote:

Also died to reflect on docks,when i put on abyssus and tabula rasa to test maxium DPS :P

Put on auxium as well.Compared to magnate,and specing out of 60 intelligence to get 60 strength,i lost 7K DPS and 35 ES,but i think it is worth it

hi poutsos great job

just 1 question how hav u hit 400 k dps ? what hav u link ?on ur tabula rasa?
because i hav a flicker too and maw i get with the same dagger and 1 dagger not in dual sure its 260 k

here my gears level 80 atm

and ty for ur answer

Last edited by alvarez69 on Nov 4, 2013, 7:30:54 PM
"
I was going to respec my 87 shadow for this, but I guess my 92 witch would be interesting as well.

I grab more mana/mana regen, power charge, skip some dmg in shadow area, grab endurance charge, go up through dualist phys dmg nodes, grab more mana and throw my last points into shield defenses. Think the tree would work?

As far as gear... 6L chest with 800+ ES, Maligros, Shield with 600ish ES, dat dagger, 'legacy' rainbowstrides, my insane 50+ all res ring, death rush, eye of chayula, and I'm still a bit uncertain as to helm/belt options. I was going to skip abyssus for survivability. That leaves me with ES/acc helm or I was thinking Alphas Howl.... +2 aura gems and reduced mana reserved sounds really nice especially with can't be frozen and reduced chill chance. Either RM, Hatred, Clarity, Discipline or drop clarity if I can for empower :P If I wore Alphas Howl I'd use magnate for more dmg/str. If I dropped Alphas I'd use Auxium for freeze/chill avoidance. Thoughts?!

This will build will work wonders.It is less offensive but eually good.I think that u may have gone abit to far on the mana/mana regen thing.I would say that dropping the ones ine the witch area would be good.U lose some mana and mana regen and a power charge,but with 4 points u can get 4% attack speed,50% crit chance and 30% multiplier.Even better for 5 points u can get adder's touch.This circle is the highest dagger DPS booster there is.The poison on crit does insane damage,that isnt even calculated in your tooltip.Also testudo is very tempting :D.Alpha's howl is a great choice.I don't use it because my chest is total crap and my shield is just above averange.With gear of your tier i would definetely consider it.Yeah i am pretty sure that alphas+mental acculty+primal spirit and mana flows will get you sufficient mana for flickering around,as long as u have some mana on your gear.If you want to flicker permanently and non stop the best option are "mana on kill" passives on the shadow area,since u ll be one shotting packs.So yeah this build will be great.With shadow you build for madness,with the witch it would be abit more defensive :)
"
alvarez69 wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

hi poutsos great job

just 1 question how hav u hit 400 k dps ? what hav u link ?on ur tabula rasa?
because i hav a flicker too and maw i get with the same dagger and 1 dagger not in dual sure its 260 k

here my gears level 80 atm

and ty for ur answer

Hey man!THats some crazy gear over there.Well the answer is pretty simple.my 400K DPS is single target while yours is AoE.Plus since with my playstyle i use 3 attacks,and i use lightning strike almost as frequently as flicker,there is no reason to waste a gem slot on my flicker :D.The links were: Flicker-mulistrike-melee physical-melee on full life-increased critical damage-added fire damage
Last edited by Poutsos on Nov 4, 2013, 8:58:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info