Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"

Coincidentally, I am music educated my self. You into music theory? modes, patterns scales etc along with history and such? I've always been into that stuff.
You're getting alot more technical ( and correct) on the Led Zep, and I agree with this. But just plain saying it's not hard rock... I don't know about that. Defining sub genre's is a little tricky. For example you could call early GnR hard rock, but technically it's a shit mix of rock, metal, and blues. Maybe...blues/funk? Mr brownstone,...come on! depends on the song.
Retarded music media calls Tool metal...when it's progressive metal. :P...etc

PS: the Witcher isn't a arpg ( oh snap)
lol anyways no hard feelings.

Yeah,i ve studied advanced music theory in university.Mostly clasical- harmony,counterpoint,fugue and things like that,but i have also studied jazz in conservatory(different thing from university here),and have a diploma on jazz guitar.Well yeah,lets leave the ARPG argument,it is stupid anyway :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
how your boots are 20% all resis, if the boots only can get 8% in this boots?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rainbowstride
"
Soul_Shock wrote:
how your boots are 20% all resis, if the boots only can get 8% in this boots?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rainbowstride

Mine are legacy.Rainbowstrides got nerfed with release the previus week
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
How hard would it be, and how much would this build benefit if you got a pair of legacy shavronnes, opt'd out of CI, and reserved almost all of your live for aura's (hatred/discipline for example ) with blood magic gem... and you got your mana pool now for let's say purity or another dps skill. Or just a lot less trouble with mana. Also, Blood rage's increased attack speed.

How much does a good dagger cost? Let's say one like yours(@Poutsos)? Because I currently got this one, and while it's decent... I've mentioned above my dps, though my gems aren't yet quality or lvl'd amongst other things.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Last edited by GoranH on Nov 2, 2013, 8:30:31 PM
"
GoranH wrote:
How hard would it be, and how much would this build benefit if you got a pair of legacy shavronnes, opt'd out of CI, and reserved almost all of your live for aura's (hatred/discipline for example ) with blood magic gem... and you got your mana pool now for let's say purity or another dps skill. Or just a lot less trouble with mana. Also, Blood rage's increased attack speed.

How much does a good dagger cost? Let's say one like yours(@Poutsos)? Because I currently got this one, and while it's decent... I've mentioned above my dps, though my gems aren't yet quality or lvl'd amongst other things.

Actually a Shavrones setup wouldnt be as good.Way way lower ES,and u have little to gain from attack speed.Despite what the tooltip says,the ability to use melee on full life will give more actual damage.But the loss of ES sucks even more.
Daggers are the worst part.The are extremely rare and expensive.My dagger is not mine atm,it found a new home and it was self found.If i had put it for sale publicaly,by searching u d find that it would be the second best on server for those on sale at the moment(the first 2 are for mirroring).So a dagger like mine in price??Well i d say the minimum would be 30 ex :S.However this build doest need an insane dagger to work.As long as it has 200 phys DPS and 8+ base crit u d be fine,which would be anywhere from 3-10 ex.YOurs is decent but u d definetely need to upgrade it later
Hey poutsos, following your guide and it's a real fun way to play, gameplay feels fast as I was expecting :) I'm loving it

Though I still have a question regarding your gear, I saw you linked 4 rings, but I guess 2 of those rings are situational, may I know what are the 2 rings used in your basic setup ?

Sorry my english is not that good, but to resume my question I want to know:

If I have to buy 2 rings out of the 4 which ones should I buy ?

Thanks.
Last edited by MrDeal on Nov 3, 2013, 12:27:52 AM
"
MrDeal wrote:
Hey poutsos, following your guide and it's a real fun way to play, gameplay feels fast as I was expecting :) I'm loving it

Though I still have a question regarding your gear, I saw you linked 4 rings, but I guess 2 of those rings are situational, may I know what are the 2 rings used in your basic setup ?

Sorry my english is not that good, but to resume my question I want to know:

If I have to buy 2 rings out of the 4 which ones should I buy ?

Thanks.

Hey mate!Generally on rings u need accuracy and resistances as a priority.Then goes mana and ES,life leech and then everything else.I use the saphire ring permanently.Now pre release i used to use death rush premenently as well,cause it is awasome.However,after realease i had to drop one aura,originally i experiemented with keeping purity and using either discipline or hatred.Well i didnt like it,to have the best results u need both discipline and hatred so i had to get rid of purity.Therefore i was forced to drop my beloved death rush and use the all res ring that u see.However it is not the best option.The best would have high resists and accuracy,and preferably on a diamond ring.All these being said,if u can cap ur resists use death rusg,if u cant use 2 resist rings,and try to get accuracy on them as well.At least one of your rings should have accuracy+resists.Dream fragments is obviously situational and is for hard cold mobs like mervel on maps,+ on 50% slower regen maps it can help with your mana management.Recently(today actually) i also got an auxium,so i think i ll start using this as well,droppinh 60 intelligence from the tree,replacing it with 60 strength.We ll see.
Hey thank you for answering, will help me manage items I plan to buy :)

Another question, did you dropped abyssus for the helm you linked after patch 1.0 ? or do you still use abyssus with that build ?

As everything seems different after that patch I'm still wondering about items to buy and not to buy while following the guide.
Last edited by MrDeal on Nov 3, 2013, 12:18:16 PM
"
MrDeal wrote:
Hey thank you for answering, will help me manage items I plan to buy :)

Another question, did you dropped abyssus for the helm you linked after patch 1.0 ? or do you still use abyssus with that build ?

As everything seems different after that patch I'm still wondering about items to buy and not to buy while following the guide.

I actually dropped abyssus about 2 months ago.However i still love the item.For me it creates the most fun gameplay,watching rare and unique bosses melting in one hit or so.However it can be a pain on very hard rolled maps like vulnerability+extra damage to mention one.Also it WILL kill you on reflect.Reflect was my main problem and i wasnt willing to give up my favourite play style due to one mechanic.However i compromised since no matter how carefull i was ,or how well i might have played(or not),sometimes i did kill myself on reflect.Still there are situations that abyssus gives you more survivability,especially for solo play.Temple piety is one example,since he doesnt do any physical damage,and the double DPS that abyssus gives u,is much better fr situations like that,cause u ll kill her in half the time you would without it.Now i would advise to first get a high ES helmete,preferably with accuracy and/or resists and after that it would be cool to also have an abyssus for situational uses.As a generall rule when u gear You should priorize these:1)at least 5.5K ES(i used to say 4.5,but after trying some insane 74+ maps,i think ur minimum for high level mappinh should be 5.5)2)capped resists3)200+ accuracy on at least 2 pieces of gear(helmet or rings).The DPS will come from your tree,a good dagger and a 5L,focus on survivability on the rest of your gear.
going to try this on nemesis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info