Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

"
diablosbettr wrote:
Bump played with this guy...pretty much 1 shot piety lol...awesome and fun looking build!

Thanks bro :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
if you get Vaal Pact , you will dont die from reflect?

i have 2 shadows, with Vaal Pact, and w\o (my build is near the same)

w\o Vaal Pact shadow i dies instanly if i did not saw the reflect aura and dont stop hold Flicker

with Vaal Pact i kill Reflects ok.. but during killing most times i near rip. my dmg is not so big. think if i have same crazy dmg i will kill myself with Vaal Pact and w\o it.
or no?

btw nice and fun way to kill Reflects is not using booring pew pew LS like girls do)

mans deal with Reflects by Immortal Call, linked with Increase Duration.
i have 2 Endur Cry gems, if i saw Reflect i stop. do fast Cryes 2 times and have 3 Charges. with Incr Duration then i Call, i have near 2.8-3.2 secnds to kill mobs. i use Melee Splash multi flicker, and 3 secs is ok to kill pack of mobs.
if Rare is alone, some times 1 charge is ok, you have near 1 second to kill) some times its enought, but some times if you dont crit and not interupt flicker you can die) but its all about time)) this way to deal with reflects is fun for me)

i use this build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbPtQaZ_h9sWv-tjmZq29xEv8-pwUnDVwFHjhA5IpzSiLlBCjDYRlp2j_KtW6gV96f65fOywjAtHBsLsX2q0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OpfQVvW5PttufeN_xqKjD8Tcxzt8Wqa4yn5ZrGbYdizhjorB820ZO-Hi96crwcUsv4auFdfXhlZjiEKQG3BWmhPb1Hf9XMYFtQzypcuNv1FHMwz-KxnV_94-z73m-WPnVCT91QAc3JMntAxGcZUggsdBh3q4rpMqOCep

this is 87 lvl build.
mb i need some +30 str or int nods, if gear dont gives me this stats to use some items. but at 87 i get all i want, and Vaal Pact to...
Heart of Panther... hm.. think its not so good to waste 2 points. and Accur you cen get near Ghost Reaver, and cancel 2 points under Shadows Frenzy Charge. (but if +30% light dmg is gives tonns of dmg, yeah, mb your way is better)

but dont know, is Vaal Pact save me from reflects if i Boots dmg like you with 2 Melee Gems and better dagger.
did you test it?
Last edited by TakeshiCastle on Jul 1, 2013, 8:52:32 PM
"
TakeshiCastle wrote:
if you get Vaal Pact , you will dont die from reflect?

i have 2 shadows, with Vaal Pact, and w\o (my build is near the same)

w\o Vaal Pact shadow i dies instanly if i did not saw the reflect aura and dont stop hold Flicker

with Vaal Pact i kill Reflects ok.. but during killing most times i near rip. my dmg is not so big. think if i have same crazy dmg i will kill myself with Vaal Pact and w\o it.
or no?

btw nice and fun way to kill Reflects is not using booring pew pew LS like girls do)

mans deal with Reflects by Immortal Call, linked with Increase Duration.
i have 2 Endur Cry gems, if i saw Reflect i stop. do fast Cryes 2 times and have 3 Charges. with Incr Duration then i Call, i have near 2.8-3.2 secnds to kill mobs. i use Melee Splash multi flicker, and 3 secs is ok to kill pack of mobs.
if Rare is alone, some times 1 charge is ok, you have near 1 second to kill) some times its enought, but some times if you dont crit and not interupt flicker you can die) but its all about time)) this way to deal with reflects is fun for me)

i use this build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbPtQaZ_h9sWv-tjmZq29xEv8-pwUnDVwFHjhA5IpzSiLlBCjDYRlp2j_KtW6gV96f65fOywjAtHBsLsX2q0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OpfQVvW5PttufeN_xqKjD8Tcxzt8Wqa4yn5ZrGbYdizhjorB820ZO-Hi96crwcUsv4auFdfXhlZjiEKQG3BWmhPb1Hf9XMYFtQzypcuNv1FHMwz-KxnV_94-z73m-WPnVCT91QAc3JMntAxGcZUggsdBh3q4rpMqOCep

this is 87 lvl build.
mb i need some +30 str or int nods, if gear dont gives me this stats to use some items. but at 87 i get all i want, and Vaal Pact to...
Heart of Panther... hm.. think its not so good to waste 2 points. and Accur you cen get near Ghost Reaver, and cancel 2 points under Shadows Frenzy Charge. (but if +30% light dmg is gives tonns of dmg, yeah, mb your way is better)

but dont know, is Vaal Pact save me from reflects if i Boots dmg like you with 2 Melee Gems and better dagger.
did you test it?

Hey man,i saw ur post as i was about to make a thread on general discussion.Since patch 11.1 my DPS went up to 103K DPS.So i decided that this is almost too high,more than i need and went for Vaal Pact removing a few multiplier nods.i Also currently use the death rush unique rings,and with the onslaught gain i am still on 86K DPS.Funny thing is that with 18% life leech sometimes i still oneshot myself even with Vaal pact.I thought that was impossible.18% leech - 18% reflect,why do i die ???(i am gonna post it on general discussion seeking some answers) :) .
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Scrubcore...
You die because you dont have any armor LoOoOoOoOoOoL
Just starting this out today to replace my shadow for the fun factor.
Any suggestions on what keystones to go after first or a breakdown of the skill tree, in stages?
"
Karnageddon wrote:
Just starting this out today to replace my shadow for the fun factor.
Any suggestions on what keystones to go after first or a breakdown of the skill tree, in stages?

I cannot really breakdown the skill tree in stages because i have done many changes over time and i dont really remember how i progressed.
Generally i recomend to go with life and claws instead of daggers up until level 60 or something,since claws early-mid game provide much more survivability.Once u gather ES gear u should have your refunds ready+ some extra skill points to simultaneously pick CI-Ghost reaver and alot of ES nods.After u went CI and u have a decent dagger u can also respec to daggers.As for vaal pact i took now after patch 11.1 because my DPS went over 100K and i thought that it was an exaggeration and i could afford losing some DPS(lost aroun 15K).Now if u want survivability i guess u should take Vaal pact early.If u want very high DPS u should postpone it until u have a great dagger,all the required uniques and most dagger nods :D .As of daggers,try to get daggers with beasty damage and LOW attack speed.Damage per HIT is the most important thing on crit builds,and the use multistrike+onslaught+5 frenzy charges(6 if u dont make the mistake as i did and get the extra frenzy from kraityn)gives u already rediculous speed,so if u have a faster dagger it might cause some problems with mana.All in all this build have started paying of for me after level 75 where i started to improve my gear,and after patch 11 it became 2 times better.It is very gear depended since u need all these uniques,but not very expensive.All my equipment cost less than 20 exalts.Sorry if i wasnt very helpful,if u need some further advise and u have troubles,plz post ur current build and gear and i could give some suggestions :)
"
JPK_ wrote:
Scrubcore...

Thank you sir for ur constructive critisism
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
JPK_ wrote:
Scrubcore...

Thank you sir for ur constructive critisism

You have your answer right ?
btw here's a much better build imo
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0QexEvFdceGigqKjgrCiy_MFQ74UcGVmNW9V9qbRlwUnBWd_1944auh9uIQohrkBuX0JlXmZqaE6Z_pyuuk7GztMW1SLb3uT65fL46wQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2xrbbtvU4vfp_utj7BjtQfVL_Kv_k4t6704otWCIYVKfy0CgIWB08RjbQ5wOrSml2-eP-l767LCMC565Mgl_xhzckyc3Ziympus3g-q6tAxuqj8nKk0VICzp3Q1br-OEY0Py4REPb55D0gPbwFFw1aKj
And yeah, 1 month for 6 million xp,i can understand you want more survivability :)
Last edited by JPK_ on Jul 2, 2013, 10:29:17 AM

loooooool
So, basically, you stayed at the same spot during a whole month while still playing quite a lot =/.
Btw, what website do you use to get those statistics ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info