0.11.0d Patch Notes

Can you also nerf the video lags that happen when I assume boss visual effects load?
http://youtu.be/uCM1BFNubKk
I had something like this happen right when Piety changed to ice form and died from video lag. I don't care if the preloaded affects take up my ram I'd rather have used up ram than lag.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Just gonna say. Kripp was playing recklessly. He had to defense was using offensive curses. I'm going to assume, that even with the nerf he still would have died.
It seems ive got the "Achievement Row":The format of the game data file cannot be read, is it out of date? CTD problem after the update again.

Crashupload did its thing though.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Just gonna say. Kripp was playing recklessly. He had to defense was using offensive curses. I'm going to assume, that even with the nerf he still would have died.

Maybe you should go watch his video on the death. He had more then enough defense. He had no reason to think he would be one-shot like that. The damage was too high. Period.
"
Dellusions wrote:
Great little adjustments that can make a huge impact. I also love how many people jump to conclusions about Kripp being the reason for the damage nerfs, thanks for clearing that up for us Qarl.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
i wish weapon effect wasnt only the supporter pack but all...having to pay 2x the same effect just to have it on your second weapon is pretty bad.DW shouldnt have to pay twice.like when vampirisme effect went out and was 20$.....i needed to pay 40$ just to get both my weapon with it....expensive as fuck.i did heard you was going to make this change from a friend who asked you this question but didnt know it would have been only supporter pack...a bit lame imo

I can understand this to a degree but in this case we literally CAN'T buy another supporter pack, and you mention that you had to spend $20 twice, but we have to spend at least 50 to get the lowest tier pack that even has a weapon effect. We are talking about doubling $50-$270 here, not doubling $2-$30.

i totaly understand that and yes,supporter pack with such price and only 1 weapon effect needed that change.yes weapon effect cost lower price and its nothing near supporter pack but its still not right to pay twice just because you made the choice to be a DW.1hand+sheild pay once,2hander pay once,why would a DW pay twice?yes we use 2 weapon but its still a offhand.it should be the same exact thing as this new change.you want the same effect on both your weapon?buy one and both your weapon will have it.want 2 different effect? buy 1 of each.its simple and should have been done since day 1 when they bring out those weapon effect.

i paid 40$ to get vampirisme effect on my DW sword.for 50$ with the first pack you have 1 effect for both your weapon that look even better then anything else on the shop+you get 2 pet+ 350 point (worth 35$) and a forum title.good way to see that something is wrong.so overall you pay 50$ get 35$ in point that make 1 weapon effect that apply on both weapon +2 pet+forum title that end up costing you 15$

you will say,why dont you buy this then?because i have been playing since CB i already put 130$ in the game and such pack with all the goodies didnt existe before (CB pack didnt have that much stuff in)

Last edited by zakariusqc on Jun 12, 2013, 11:13:04 PM
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Maybe you should go watch his video on the death. He had more then enough defense. He had no reason to think he would be one-shot like that. The damage was too high. Period.

1. No enfeeble
2. No granite
3. No endurance charges
"
Qarl wrote:
Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.

The only thing that's missing now is the ability to buy lower tier effects for points, if you sort that I'll upgrade straight away.

Edit: As in being able to buy Regal effect after upgrading to Divine pack and so on...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jun 12, 2013, 11:11:55 PM
Glad they are more common, hopefully it's impactful enough to make the league feel different from standard, as it doesn't right now.
IGN: Aux
"
Deiru wrote:
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

1. No enfeeble
2. No granite
3. No endurance charges

Three points that don't change anything. Watch the video. Its clearly explained. It was not reasonable for him to expect that he would be one-shot by that mob. The damage was too high.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

Nah, probably nerfed because the patch reduced monster damage while reducing health and ES, but they didn't actually reduce Kole and Brutus damage. Brutus smash in normal did 210 damage to me, exact same as it always has... Kole is still smashing for 3100.
IGN: xBilldozerx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info