0.11.0d Patch Notes

really nice changes and additions to ur ever expanding amazing game. i always look forward to everything new in PoE and theres nothin u have done to make me think otherwise. good work GGG.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Qarl wrote:

Rogue Exiles now start appearing from The Prisoner's Gate in Normal difficulty.
Rogue Exiles are now more common.
Increased the rarity of item drops from Rogue Exiles.

Yay!

Now can you please increase the Unique drop rate, please. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Really? Nerfed brutus and kole? Because of kripp? Really? Is this D3? I mean really, stop nerfing shit. They aren't even hard, anyone can easily avoid that slow attack.

half the time I don't even see it before I take damage. same with vaal, though fortunately vaal doesn't charge you and try to melee you.

I usually get 100ms ping, but the desync is horrible for me. West coast, USA
Can someone tell me why with 5k armor, I'm still getting wrecked by chimps?
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
I died to Kole on my melee character the night before Kripp did (on normal hardcore). Kole's damage was disproportionate to everything else leading up to the encounter. Thanks for the fix.
"
Special4ce wrote:
What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

This would be awesome.
"
Deiru wrote:
"
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Just gonna say. Kripp was playing recklessly. He had to defense was using offensive curses. I'm going to assume, that even with the nerf he still would have died.

Maybe you should go watch his video on the death. He had more then enough defense. He had no reason to think he would be one-shot like that. The damage was too high. Period.

1. No enfeeble
2. No granite
3. No endurance charges

Kole whipped my monkey ass last time in Cruel. I did have Endurance Charges, Granite Flask (with additional 89% Armor mod), base 2.7K Armor and over 1.8K Life. My Health Potions also have an additional Armor Mod, one of which is 99%.

In all honesty, part of the reason was the sneaky little bastard hiding just around the corner from Kole. He dropped a curse on me which didn't help my situation one bit.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

@Chris can you make that awesome UI league selection, instead of drop down still present. Look so much better and it was posted in patch 0.11 :P, but never showed in game.

Thank you so much for this patch anyway <3
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jun 13, 2013, 1:48:44 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
@Chris can you make that awesome UI league selection, instead of drop down still present. Look so much better and it was posted in patch 0.11 :P, but never showed in game.

Thank you so much for this patch anyway <3

You can see that screen by clicking "League" when you create a character!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice changes! and in special...

"
Qarl wrote:
The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.

yes! finally!!!?

edit: oh no, wait...

Its only for the char screen? so it only adds banners for the two new leagues?

"
Special4ce wrote:
What about the banners in the friends list? would be nice if they would also show the correct league.

+1 and still waiting.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 13, 2013, 2:10:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info