News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

need some inbetween season races pls!!
My exalted weapon effect needs its twin, cannot wait till I can dual wield my effect.
till when will the OB supporter packs be available?
Wonder what will be new this time.
"
skoek wrote:
till when will the OB supporter packs be available?

Until open beta ends most likley in 4-6 months or so when the 1.0 version comes out. Im pretty sure ive seen chris say its gonna be around that time, but not 100% sure, cant find the quoute atm.
Last edited by Prozon on Jun 11, 2013, 2:12:44 PM
From a purely selfish perspective, I was hoping there wouldn't be a third race season during the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues, since I want to get as close to finishing the challenges as I can, and short races are too addictive to ignore.

But that's my own problem of course!

"
Hopefully more standard races, S2 felt a bit gimmicky and I wasn't interested. I actually prefer a lot of standard solo but I'm probably the minority there.

I enjoyed most of the gimmicky races I played, but yeah I also felt the ratio of gimmicky to standard was too high in S2.
Just got my supporter pack, GGG will probably use the money better than I would have. I just buy food and then flush it down the toilet a day later, what a waste. I wonder if the Chaos Orb key chain will have bottle opener functionality...
IGN: FemmeFatality
Not surprised to see the word "crowdfunding" being misused in regards to this game. Its bad enough GGG is tries so hard to convince people new to the F2P market that they are somehow different and better then other F2P devs, but to see game related sites supporting it is particularly saddening.
"
ninesteps wrote:
A reclaim all effects button would go down pretty smooth.

I've got quite a few skill gem and weapon effects, but they are all spread throughout my stash (which is gigantic) and I can never find the bloody things.

Anyway, great news as usual. Keep it up!

I think i already "loose" one effect lol (and i really dont have a lot). I just can't find wich weapon i have put it on ... You can't loose an effect by selling a weapon it was put it on, isn't it ? (i have a serious doubt about it)
keep it up, your game is awesome, and it will only get better if people keep on donating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info