News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

"
Qraparta wrote:
Chris, even thought I don't live in Auckland I'm intrested about customer suppport in general. What does they have know? Coding, programming or something else.

Patience. Boats of patience.
"
I suggest you make the weapon effects for people that want more than one available as an addition the the supporter pack they already bought for an additional fee.

I would totally pay a little extra for a nice weapon effect.

I like the sounds of that. I'd like to see the option of purchasing an additional effect - which can be of your current supporter pack or lower (meaning if you have the Divine Pack you can purchase another Divine effect or the Regal effect.) Obviously the higher-tier effects would cost more. Though this may be stepping on the toes of the RoW supporters, who get all effects with their purchase.
Sad that you only hire NZ people. I could work at night without any problem, cause it would be daytime for me over here^^
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
I suggest you make the weapon effects for people that want more than one available as an addition the the supporter pack they already bought for an additional fee.

I like the sounds of that. I'd like to see the option of purchasing an additional effect - which can be of your current supporter pack or lower (meaning if you have the Divine Pack you can purchase another Divine effect or the Regal effect.) Obviously the higher-tier effects would cost more. Though this may be stepping on the toes of the RoW supporters, who get all effects with their purchase.

It would be unfair to get higher supporter pack weapon effects this way but same or lower tier pack weapon effects should be no problem.
This is completely unrelated. I am and I assume many of the players are as well, color blind. In the release of the game (dont expect it in OB), will there be a color blind mode? Some of the gems, sockets, and even monsters are hard to see in various acts and instances. Just curious. Thanks
"
Vermin wrote:
"
Vinizito wrote:
In my opinion, I think the Cosmetic Effects should be available for every single character on the account.

The problem is - this would put a major dent in GGGs efforts to raise money - why would people bother buying other effects if they can have a fancy one on all their alts for a single price?

No, it wouldn't, as you can play only one character at the time. You can already use the same effect on all characters on your account but not simultaneously, and it requires reclaiming the effect first, which is just an unnecessary annoyance and nothing else. Ultimately, the quality of life, as GGG calls it, should be made in this regard and probably will be, but I guess, that it is low on their priority list.

I have already several effects, soon I am going to get Supporters Pack with more effects (waiting for the support's answer, right now), and after that I am planning to get even more effects. So, as you see, I will buy more than one effect, anyway. They are losing nothing by adding this simple and handy feature.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 11, 2013, 8:52:39 AM
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"

Personally, I oppose the suggestion of paying additional fee to SP price, so you can play the game as GGG intended, meaning dual wield. It's not such a big deal to give the supporters with dual wield characters a free option to use SP effect on both weapons, as they are at disadvantage to those supporters with a single wield characters. At least, GGG should do it in SP packs, as a token of appreciation from GGG for their support.

They can still sell 2 single weapon effects for dual wields through microtransactions, right? Why to punish in any way those who bought Supporter Packs and use dual wields characters?
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 11, 2013, 8:51:22 AM
Mr. Chris Wilson, any news on other payment options?

Take my money please :D
IGN:MichaelEriksen
~GMT +8

"
Karevik wrote:
Mr. Chris Wilson, any news on other payment options?

Take my money please :D

You need to be more patient, they work on it. :)
"
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"

It would be unfair to get higher supporter pack weapon effects this way but same or lower tier pack weapon effects should be no problem.

Sorry, my post was a bit misleading. What I meant by the bolded text is that if you had the Eternal pack, purchasing another Eternal effect would be more expensive than if you had the Divine pack and purchased another Divine effect.

But hey I'm interested to see what the dev's solution is, knowing how they've handled things in the past it will be as fair as reasonable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info