News about Race Season Three and Polygon article about crowdfunding

"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

While we're on the topic, it's not a big deal but it would be nice if we can actually arrange our Microtransactions because it's about to fill up.

If it fills up, another page will automatically start.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

While we're on the topic, it's not a big deal but it would be nice if we can actually arrange our Microtransactions because it's about to fill up.

If it fills up, another page will automatically start.

Right, I understand that a new tab will open up but I still want to organize them as well. I wasn't worried about another page opening up, I just don't want 2 pages with all my items scattered around. I want to organize it like how we can with our stash tabs.
plz do more BLAMT that was soo fun maybe 1 week BLAMT race or something =)
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
Jalish wrote:
Lots of mention of a "Reclaim All" option in this thread and I have been thinking on this issue for a bit now.

I propose a slightly more elegant solution:

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransations Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

The option of a Reclaim All button is still handy if you wish to reclaim "everything" but I personally only wish to move 1 or 2 effects at a time usually.

Sorry for getting slightly off topic.

Cheers for the awesome game GGG!

Yes PLEASE! +1

I support this.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
Jalish wrote:
Lots of mention of a "Reclaim All" option in this thread and I have been thinking on this issue for a bit now.

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransactions Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

The option of a Reclaim All button is still handy if you wish to reclaim "everything" but I personally only wish to move 1 or 2 effects at a time usually.

Edit: Spelling

I like this idea, but I think they should take it one step even further than that lol.

I think in its simplest form, reclaiming effects is almost pointless and a chore. For instance, if I stash a weapon after I find an upgrade forgetting to reclaim the effect, I have to go back into my stash, move it over to my inventory (since I can't have my stash and microtransaction tab open at the same time), reclaim the effect, apply the effect to my new weapon and then move the weapon back to my stash.

I'd propose instead to just remove reclaiming the effect altogether. Instead your microtransaction tab can imbue as many items with the cosmetic effect as you would like, since you can only wear one (ok with the exception of dual wielding) at a time. Then if you want to vendor the item, no problem just sell it. I've never tried to trade a weapon with an effect on it, but obviously that would have to either be removed upon trade or not allowed. Then just replace the "reclaim effect" button with "remove effect" so if someone wants to return the item to its base appearance they can.

I think that would make the system the most hassle free. That way if I want to switch characters but use the same weapon effects on them, I don't have to even be bothered with removing the effect everytime I want to switch between them, I just apply the effect to both characters. But, otherwise your suggestion would be a close second for a more hassle-free system.
Glad to contribute the little bit I can to a game that has given me so many hours of entertainment and will (hopefully) continue to do so.
In case there hasn't been a solution posted yet, what about making the visual effects apply to an equipment slot instead of an item?
"
Jalish wrote:

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransactions Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

Edit: Spelling

Since this thread has now become about the hassle of reclaiming cosmetics, I vote for Jalish's idea. Definitely the most elegant solution.
Two things -

Are there going to me inbetween season races?

I think it would be interesting with an objective based race, rather than a time based race. How this could work is the race would end once one player every class has done all objectives.

Objectives could range from discovering areas to killing bosses, clearing certain areas or completing quests.
"
Details wrote:
Are there going to me inbetween season races?

Yes.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info