Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

I got an e-mail reply from support pretty quicly.

"
Hi Graeme,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about upgrading your packs! We
will be able to do this for you, but I am afraid that at this point of
time I am unable to process your upgrade request, as the members of
the support team who handle these types of request are currently not
at the office. We will of course process your request as soon as we
possibly can, and we will get back into contact with you as soon as
we're able too. I am very sorry for this delay, but please bear with
us during this time!

Regards,
Jason
"

Wow, some OB supporters spend so much! Thanks for your support. Hopefully GGG can accomodate your wishes for an upgrade, even though you may have spend for points packs months ago, sounds like you trying to get a head's up over GGG, but the goodwill generated is priceless. (I hope you wont QQQ as much but <3<3<3 even more!)

Now, can you imagine Perfect World (Neverwinter) or R2 Games (City of Steam*) trying to pull this off?

HAHAHAAAAAAA *Snort*chortle*sneer*

<3 GGG

*If the CoS devs didn't sellout to R2 Games, I'm sure they could've done something similar as they had a passionate community as well, but they've destroyed their community goodwill. Which saddens me.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
"
bluechimera wrote:

I also have multiple packs, see screenshot:

Will there be a way to add these into an upgrade?

Could you let me know where i could see this on my profile?

Yeah I'm interested in that too. Can't find any Transaction section on my account. Maybe I'm blind..

Last edited by el_Z0ido on Jun 9, 2013, 9:09:44 AM
wow, good guy GGG.

can't believe you guys are doing this, but i think it's fantastic.

"
el_Z0ido wrote:
Yeah I'm interested in that too. Can't find any Transaction section on my account. Maybe I'm blind..

Can't see the wood for the trees?

Main page, as in click your acc name at top of forum.

Scroll down a bit, maybe, it is above your post history.
Casually casual.

"
el_Z0ido wrote:
"
"
bluechimera wrote:

I also have multiple packs, see screenshot:

Will there be a way to add these into an upgrade?

Could you let me know where i could see this on my profile?

You probably have to have made a transaction before you can see the Transaction area. Alternatively click your name up the top of this forum above your character name and then scroll down.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
el_Z0ido wrote:

Section Transactions is between Race Season Two and Recent Posts on http://www.pathofexile.com/my-account
Although the money is well spent, I would really enjoy having dual wield regal weapon effects going on without having to buy that pack twice. Maybe as a future premium micro-transaction later on?? Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!
"
jana4u wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
el_Z0ido wrote:

Section Transactions is between Race Season Two and Recent Posts on http://www.pathofexile.com/my-account

Thx, then it doesn't show on my account. I did make a 50$ purchase with this account, so maybe it's bugged here.
Support should be able to review any transactions you have made with GGG, even if for some reason you can't view it on your account (after all, you DO have MTX, yeah?). Contact 'em and they'll do their best to help. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info