{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Malone wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

And get all aura nodes and MoM+lvl 26 AA and not spend 3-4 times as much on gear and not get stunned by everything? No thanks.

Its funny how people with other builds like to come to guides just to diss them. Matt has said time and again that he doesn't intend to make his approach the one and only. Why is that others feel the need to post drivel like the one up there? Do they feel threathened? Why? Or are they just like to make others feel bad?

well if you dont want to be commented, don't post.
I am still learning thing about the game ( like the CoD usage ! ) but by experience ( because I played both hp summoner and ES summoner, both 80+ ), you have better survibility with ES, nothing comparable.

And stun issue ? As a summoner ? not sure if you are serious.
I would have accepted the gear cost argument if good hp gear was not really expensiv too. And having average gear leads to hp pool beeing low, like your survability.
On top of that, there is a good synergie between minions/auras/ES nodes in the passiv tree, meaning more passiv points to spend.

Again, you are in a life based summoner guide, promoting its inefecrivesness in a very streightforward and rude manner, plus getting all worked up when being called out on it. Why should I be very polite to someone being a rude know-it-all?

P.S. I should stop now, will hope you got the message when its written as simply as that. It was a mistake on my part on not writing it like that before. Now we got so much offtopic here, sorry Matt.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Dec 13, 2013, 5:47:35 AM
Anyone know if Arctic Armor applies before or after MoM?

So let's say after evasion/block/armor reduction a mob's hit is getting through for 1000. Does 300 of it come out of mana, THEN the remaining 700 is reduced by 240 from a level 26 artic armor leaving the remaining hit at 460?

OR

Does the 240 from AA reduce the 1000 down to 860 THEN the MoM absorbs 258 (30%) of that from mana, leaving a hit of 602 coming from the life pool?

Thanks.
First you modify damage (usually reduce) you should take

And only after that you take damage

artcic armor is one of possible ways to reduce damage (along with armor, resistances, item stats)

MoM takes place on second phase - taking damage - after ES but before life

So, second example is correct
Couple Questions:

1) How important is having level 20 Raise Zombie? Would I be fine with level 18-19?
Cuz I was planning on buying a 10q Raise Zombie and leveling it, which will [probably] never reach level 20..

Is it important enough to waste 1exalt on it, from my Mon'Tregul's fund?

2) Does the Chest you swap with Tabula Rasa have to also be 6 Sockets, or just have the Sockets you use for Raise Zombie/Spectre be linked?

3) Do Animation Flasks still heal Minions if you're at full life?

4) And how effective is Grace as a defensive Aura for your Minions, since I doubt I'd have Mana left over for Curses/Arc if I used Grace.. :(

5) Also, is swapping Faster Attacks for Life Leech on 6L Zombies fine? (I figure I'd need the added survivability until I get a level 20 Zombie Gem. Though killing faster=less hits they take, and I do have Vitality/Discipline/Rejuv...)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
@sherif

1) At higher level the zombies get significant more life and a higher damage multiplicator.
The quality is really important cuase of more life and speed!!! so for good dps you really need a 20/20 gem

2) It seems to be that it is enough to have one where the both top sockets are linked nothing else

3) yes they heal your minions even your on full life

4) grace is very effective with aura nods and IR on you, but i cannot see any significant changes on my minions

5) try to swap melee splash with the life leech, then BMs are givining you allready good AoE damage and you can use your zobies for single targets like unique bosses. The other monsters are dieng too fast by the unrighterous fire of BMs so that my zombies normaly have no chance to attack something(as i said except unique bosses)
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Last edited by baumpaul on Dec 13, 2013, 12:22:19 PM
"
baumpaul wrote:
yah i thought a year ago it would be changed so i think it isnt an exploit.
So to my question, should i relink my chest? is it really only working on the top both sockets if they are linked?

I also thin that increase minion damage doesnt work for the unrigherouse fire on spectres only for they melee damage so maybe it is better to use the minion and totem resies

Please do not spread misinformation. Minion Damage DOES work on Unrighteous Fire. If you had taken the time to put even a level 1 Minion Damage Gem in you would have noticed the difference.

Having 0% Minion Damage and having 242% Minion Damage is very noticeable on these guys.
Just wanted to add, I ran Animate Guardian on Map Vaal, and hes still alive. Didn't run it with any crazy mods other than boosted cold damage I think.

I don't have the spare links yet to run him as a DPS variant with Desecrated Ground, so right now hes an aura bot with an AoE ground heal.
he can use auras ?
"
dontaskme wrote:
he can use auras ?

Only Leer Cast. 15% Increased Damage aura.
So leer cast, Zahn, perandus?

Are you using necro aegis or any support gems to boost survivability?

Edit: thinking of buying a BoR so I can 7-L zombies, 6-L my spectre without going the 6-L Chober route.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Dec 13, 2013, 2:04:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info