{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

@khaderach right, its a 5L (except the left upper). i tried to use the right upper and the right middle by using the same sockets on the tabula rasa, didnt work too.
am i need to link the upper 2 sockets on my regular chest to get it working?
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
you should build with the idea that the snapshot exploit will be fixed sooner and later. That will gain you time later.
IGN TylordRampage
yah i thought a year ago it would be changed so i think it isnt an exploit.
So to my question, should i relink my chest? is it really only working on the top both sockets if they are linked?

I also thin that increase minion damage doesnt work for the unrigherouse fire on spectres only for they melee damage so maybe it is better to use the minion and totem resies

Last edited by baumpaul on Dec 13, 2013, 4:30:05 AM
Yes, you'll have to relink your chest if you want to do 2 snapshots with it using the tabula rasa. The first socket will need to be part of the first link chain.
This build was never about CoD, not even about snapshot (these are just very welcome 'mechanics' that bring summoners up to par with other very potent end game builds, since the main drawback of summoners is not being looked at at all by GGG - minion end game map survivalability. Seriously, its the same as if other builds had their weapons destroyed by map bosses and they were still expected to fight them). This build is about tanky life based summoner utilising IR and MoM with BMs as main spectre with less to none minion damage nodes.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
baumpaul wrote:
yah i thought a year ago it would be changed so i think it isnt an exploit.
So to my question, should i relink my chest? is it really only working on the top both sockets if they are linked?

I also thin that increase minion damage doesnt work for the unrigherouse fire on spectres only for they melee damage so maybe it is better to use the minion and totem resies

a year ago you could do similar stuff with auras and they fixed that eventually.

It doesn't matter too much, end result would be having both zombies + spectres in a 6L, or just spectres in a 4L since they really don't need that much support for BMs. CoD might get changed a bit, but not hugely. it'll still be stronger than any other support, else what would be the point.

The most likely change is zombies + spectres get treated the same as animate guardian where snapshotting doesn't work as it takes the support gems you spawn in with. That has some significant advantages to offset the disadvantages though like being able ot use CoD with spectres without exp loss.

Its a robust build, any single heavy nerf to something really wont affect its effectiveness overall.
my problem is that i havent a 6L so i cant use the common way to summon zombies with notable dps.
tabula rasa and the snapshot thechnic is the only way for me to be able to run 72+ maps in a group using 8 auras+several curses and doing some dps by avoiding maps with too much chaos damage till i got a shevronns.

"
Allnamestaken wrote:
This build is about tanky life based summoner utilising IR and MoM with BMs as main spectre with less to none minion damage nodes.

As a summoner, because of shared aggro with minions, you don't fear multiple small hits ( where armor is usefull ) but uncommon big hits. That's why it's better to have big stack of ES instead of few hps and big armor. It's pretty easy to reach 10k+ ES as CI ( or 8k+ as low life Shav ).
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Dec 13, 2013, 5:10:17 AM
"
Malone wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
This build is about tanky life based summoner utilising IR and MoM with BMs as main spectre with less to none minion damage nodes.

As a summoner, because of shared aggro with minions, you don't fear multiple small hits ( where armor is usefull ) but uncommon big hits. That's why it's better to have big stack of ES instead of few hps and big armor. It's pretty easy to reach 10k+ ES as CI ( or 8k+ as low life Shav ).

And get all aura nodes and MoM+lvl 26 AA and not spend 3-4 times as much on gear and not get stunned by everything? No thanks.

Its funny how people with other builds like to come to guides just to diss them. Matt has said time and again that he doesn't intend to make his approach the one and only. Why is that others feel the need to post drivel like the one up there? Do they feel threathened? Why? Or are they just like to make others feel bad?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Dec 13, 2013, 5:23:25 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

And get all aura nodes and MoM+lvl 26 AA and not spend 3-4 times as much on gear and not get stunned by everything? No thanks.

Its funny how people with other builds like to come to guides just to diss them. Matt has said time and again that he doesn't intend to make his approach the one and only. Why is that others feel the need to post drivel like the one up there? Do they feel threathened? Why? Or are they just like to make others feel bad?

well if you dont want to be commented, don't post.
I am still learning thing about the game ( like the CoD usage ! ) but by experience ( because I played both hp summoner and ES summoner, both 80+ ), you have better survibility with ES, nothing comparable.

And stun issue ? As a summoner ? not sure if you are serious.
I would have accepted the gear cost argument if good hp gear was not really expensiv too. And having average gear leads to hp pool beeing low, like your survability.
On top of that, there is a good synergie between minions/auras/ES nodes in the passiv tree, meaning more passiv points to spend.

IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info