Updated 0.11.0 Patch Notes and Deployment Schedule

Anticipation levels over 9000, only a few more hours!
S L O W E R
It probably will be deployed at the end of the actual 3 hours race.
"
IceDeal wrote:
It probably will be deployed at the end of the actual 3 hours race.

yeah that would be Noon pacific time which is about what I figured it would be coming out :D so close!
S L O W E R
I'm just checking in the make sure the patch hasn't been "Clived" and is still on schedule.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
There's only 1 hour window before next race (Party BLAMT) starts, so I'd suspect that it will be after that (in <4 hours).
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
"
Ugm wrote:
"
current time in new zealand is 5:56am, patch wont come till probably 12pm - 5pm new zealand time so we still have 6-11 hours yet.

Patch will be released based on PST, so Americas afternoon which happen to already be right now. So anytime, but not yet ;)

No, just no. it's only 7:17 am in nz and usually companies dont start business for the day till 9am by law. so I'm sorry to say this but patch aint coming for another 3+ hours atleast....
its not coming off newZealand time

Last edited by Malboros on Jun 5, 2013, 2:24:42 PM
It's currently 11:44 am PST...
It probably wont hit until atleast 1-3pm PST, but anywho i cant wait so stoked about this patch, and the ability to respec my characters i screwed up from when i started thats about all but 1 hahaha
My body is ready :D
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info