Updated 0.11.0 Patch Notes and Deployment Schedule

Please note that the above time is a day later than the Wednesday (NZ Time) that we previously mentioned. While I feel we could deploy at the original time, we're going to allocate an extra day of testing to make sure that everything works properly before we unleash it. I'm sorry about the wait, but we believe the extra day will pay off massively.

We're still easily on time to start the Anarchy and Onslaught leagues at 6pm PST Friday (1pm NZ Time Saturday) as previously mentioned.

Additional 0.11.0 patch notes:
  • The Energy Shield display on the life orb is now a lot larger if you have a lot of Energy Shield.
  • New vendor recipes have been added.
  • Monster life has been increased in early levels and decreased in later levels.
  • Skeleton elemental projectile spells have been reduced in all difficulties (beyond the general monster rebalance).
  • A consequence of the item allocation changes is that if you're playing alone, the labels of valuable items that drop will appear for a few seconds even if you're not currently showing the item labels.
  • We've added some experimental code that triggers a local position resync if you are stunned while desynced by more than around 2 metres. The goal of this change is to catch the situations where you are pinned by monsters on the server without being able to see them on the client. This is a low-impact change that should prevent some avoidable character deaths.

Please spread the word to your friends about the new leagues! Given the number of people that have played the game since January, we're keen to break some server records over the weekend :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 4, 2013, 6:54:51 AM
Awesome, cannot wait!
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
You push back the date of the primary update even though you don't have to, and keep the date of the new leagues. So we have 1 less day of testing.

Awesome.. :/

Back in Closed Beta we deployed patches with less than one day of terminal quality assurance time (when the patch is ready but needs a final check). That didn't go well at all. Now that we're in Open Beta, we have to take precautions so that we don't potentially destroy people's characters or cause long downtime.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Do you know when you will have the new supporter packs ready? I was hoping to buy one at some point, hopefully it comes up soon!
"
Clif4D wrote:
How will the move in 4 months from Anarchy to Standard (or Onslaught -> Hardcore) work with regards to the stash?

Say I have 10 full stash tabs in Anarchy and 10 full stash tabs in Standard, there wouldn't be room for all those items, so what will happen?

Will only character inventory be moved, and everything in the stash lost?

They will transfer to standard league as "Remove Only" tabs.
Roman, I do not want to go bowling with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info