Updated 0.11.0 Patch Notes and Deployment Schedule

Awesome, cannot wait!
Very excited to come back and start playing again. Looks like melee might be a heap more enjoyable! :D
Keep up the amazing work!
"
Amalaira wrote:
Oh yay! Desync changes! <3

Half-assed desync changes. Let's keep it real.
"
A consequence of the item allocation changes is that if you're playing alone, the labels of valuable items that drop will appear for a few seconds even if you're not currently showing the item labels.

Hmm, this is kinda good, I think.

With the change, it meant that for e.g. white/blue 'valuable' items, these would be 'highlighted' to the group but not to the person it was allocated to. Group members could of course shout out an allocated drop so the person it was allocated to, could look for it. Clunky still without names, but meh.

Currencies and rare/unique items stand out without allocation, the result would be that while soloing you are kind of disadvantaged that you wouldn't even have the factor of group members seeing allocated whites/blues for you.

I'm now thinking, when solo, I can run with labels off and I now have, although only for a few seconds, a filter of everything from 'valuable' white through to unique that will show only.

I'm intrigued at the wording 'a consequence', this is in fact design bloody genius.

Hmmm, *nods*.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 4, 2013, 7:09:01 AM
You push back the date of the primary update even though you don't have to, and keep the date of the new leagues. So we have 1 less day of testing.

Awesome.. :/

The changes are great, but not being able to experiment with the skill tree is really killing me. I can't play the game or theory-craft at all until I know what the changes are looking like.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jun 4, 2013, 7:11:06 AM
Верните эффекты от аур !!! сейчас просто тупо какие то полоски вокруг героев, раньше было намного красивее !!!
yo chris when will ya announce new supporter pack?
perhaps tomorrow with new patch?
Can't wait until tomorrow :D
S L O W E R
Since /online is no longer a thing and I can't quote you since it's an announcement - how many concurrent average and peak users do you usually see? How many are you wanting to see? What's the maximum theoretical server capacity?

I don't actually have a lot of friends, but if I did, I would probably keep being an anti-social shut-in and not say anything to them. So, uh... no change to my current state.

I hope my build can still work post-patch. I hope tab bundles go on sale for 110 or less. I hope the Templar stops receiving pants with certain pieces of chest armour.
IRON MAN
"The Energy Shield display on the life orb is now a lot larger if you have a lot of Energy Shield."

Love you for that change alone :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info