0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Audio Updates:
Added an ambient sound volume option to the options panel.

For me it does not do anything and sound is so loud I can't even hear my thoughts :(

maybe solution...
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/406133
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Jun 6, 2013, 5:56:19 AM
"
bredin wrote:
CI characters take no life nodes. their max hp wont change with this patch, so it *should* still be the same.

B.

Incorrect. It should be better, because monsters do less damage.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jun 6, 2013, 5:38:05 AM
Great patch, good job, GGG, as always.

But...
+5% max res -> +2% max res
Overall HP reduction

My only character, permanent Righteous Fire ultraregen self-melter IS SO FUCKING DEAD!! DEAD!!! DEAD!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooo........
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Jun 6, 2013, 6:41:34 AM
"
Flickerflare wrote:
"
aristolholy wrote:

so RF is not intended to melee use? just for spell? are u sure? u never see poe build of the week 11?

That build existed before the specialized shield that now makes it "work". I'm 100% certain it will STILL work now, because the stats that were used at the time the BoTW was shown off are still attainable with rise of the pheonix.

"
aristolholy wrote:

i think high life RF build need a buff, not a big nerf that can make it useless, why?
because this build was already unpopular build compared to LA ranger, FP, low life RF, ROA, ground slam marauder, dual totem spark, dual totem ice spear, ele cleave, EB templar, LS CI/templar, and other build that we know are very popluar, and why is high life RF unpopular?

1.u need rise of the phoenix shield, all regen node + elemntal adaptation, and lv 20 purity + vitality to sustain RF without losing life, and achieving lv 20 purity is not easy, u must be lv 80+ to make it lv 20

2.high life RF build have a high risk like all other melee build, because RF ring of fire without inc.aoe support gem is really tiny, so u must always face to face with monster in order to kill them

3.high life RF user can killed instantly when enemy cast curse like flammibility or elemntal weakness

4.RF gem cant be linked with other support gem EXCEPT inc. area of effect, just that one support gem only, this make it less powerfull compared to other skill gem, especially when u want to farm rarity, because IIR and IIQ gem also not work with RF

5.inc burning damage from gem or passive node do increase ur RF damage, but it will also increase the damage U TAKE per second

6.early game before u can maintain RF, u must popping ruby flask all the time in order to survive

7.late game when u have rise of the phoenix, all regen node and EA, and lv20 purity+vitality, finally u can sustain RF, even when all of that is done, high life RF DPS is LOW compared to other build, because its do damage based on 50% of ur max LIFE, so example u have 5k life at lv 80, so u just do 2.5k damage MAX, because u must also calculate enemy fire resist, so if enemy have 50% fire resist, u just do 1.25k DPS, that is REALLY LOW compared to other build at that level

8.thats why its really needed RF to be always-on skill, because if its not (like before rise of phoenix is introduced), high life RF build must struggle when PARTY because they NEED to kill in order to sustain the "popping ruby flask ritual", but that was not an easy task because RF DPS is LOW compared to other build, its become worsen with upcoming new patch that nerfing life node and EA, if that nerf was really happen, high life RF build is officially dead because they must do that popping ruby flask ritual again, this time its harder because lower life mean lower survivability and lower damage
"
bilun wrote:
No mention in the patch notes of the nerfs to weapon elemental damage nodes.

Just noticed it in the passive tree. :(

elemental damage nodes changed from 10% to 8%
Catalyze 30% to 24%
Last edited by Menacetech on Jun 6, 2013, 7:22:20 AM
Thanks man. I havent played since early March, plus, I wasn't 80+, so I did not realize how RF was nerfed.
...guess I will start a new character. Don't want to be any other templar.
Hateful post.
It's a double NERF for melee: 1 lost 2K Life on my melee... 2 lost regen... and no buffs for armour (yes 1-2% cant be buff) + now melee cant have normal resist (got nerfed max res) + Its a much bigger nerf for BM and LL!
Then i try my witch and check my DPS from all spells -> +10 or +15 DMG (Not a % or DPS, just DMG), + Other spells give me less DMG now... BUT remember ES got nerfed too and i lost near Tons my ES... so for NOT CI builds its bigger nerf: Less ES + Less Life + Less Max res.

Hey, but mobs got nerfed too! Like 1-2% less dmg they do. Now what we have: we lost 2-4K Life + Regen and Less Max res (vs ele dmg) + if you need ES now Less ES too, total TONS surv and now 1-2% less dmg from mobs :D I think balanced :D :D :D + New Dunes boss can O N E S H O T and hard to kill :D :) Yep, great boss on map xD Dunes now will be new Piety 77 lvl or what?

Buffs for melee i check and calc: not so big. EK still OP as ever, Spark still very fast clear all maps and still can 1-2 sec bosses + FP now harder to oneshot boss, but still easy. So it's just nerf all possible ways to surv and MUCH easy to die now. Melee still hard and bad for new players and most builds still useless as MOST of all gems (that not in 4-5 MAIN builds).

IMHO but it's not so great patch as i think. Most skill gem need a lot of buff and most popular builds MUST be nerfed (bcs only there builds can fast clear ANY map w/o even got a hit) a lot more (bcs they still OP vs other gems and builds) + need fix for drop rate maps -> i hate start play 10-18 maps and come with 3-5 maps or less and some times less level :`(

And after start new league HC and Standart will lost a lot players and impossible to trade or play :`(
Not sure, but now it's harder to play on map's with high IQ roll on map bcs now it's easy kill and its not irony, now with low res low hp low regen mobs can 2-3 hit me (test).

New patch <<<< Old
my melee is much more tanky now (lost ~500 life @ lvl 70) but i can dive into enemy crowds w/ cyclone now like a madman which i cudnt do be4 the patch.

they certainly reduced monster dmg by more than 1-2% :D
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
New patch and talent reset? Im going back to PoE.
I hope that PoCG is fixed, btw, and melee isnt really worse than it was.
"
Fantoster wrote:
It's a double NERF for melee: 1 lost 2K Life on my melee... 2 lost regen... and no buffs for armour (yes 1-2% cant be buff) + now melee cant have normal resist (got nerfed max res) + Its a much bigger nerf for BM and LL!
Then i try my witch and check my DPS from all spells -> +10 or +15 DMG (Not a % or DPS, just DMG), + Other spells give me less DMG now... BUT remember ES got nerfed too and i lost near Tons my ES... so for NOT CI builds its bigger nerf: Less ES + Less Life + Less Max res.

Hey, but mobs got nerfed too! Like 1-2% less dmg they do. Now what we have: we lost 2-4K Life + Regen and Less Max res (vs ele dmg) + if you need ES now Less ES too, total TONS surv and now 1-2% less dmg from mobs :D I think balanced :D :D :D + New Dunes boss can O N E S H O T and hard to kill :D :) Yep, great boss on map xD Dunes now will be new Piety 77 lvl or what?

Buffs for melee i check and calc: not so big. EK still OP as ever, Spark still very fast clear all maps and still can 1-2 sec bosses + FP now harder to oneshot boss, but still easy. So it's just nerf all possible ways to surv and MUCH easy to die now. Melee still hard and bad for new players and most builds still useless as MOST of all gems (that not in 4-5 MAIN builds).

IMHO but it's not so great patch as i think. Most skill gem need a lot of buff and most popular builds MUST be nerfed (bcs only there builds can fast clear ANY map w/o even got a hit) a lot more (bcs they still OP vs other gems and builds) + need fix for drop rate maps -> i hate start play 10-18 maps and come with 3-5 maps or less and some times less level :`(

And after start new league HC and Standart will lost a lot players and impossible to trade or play :`(
Not sure, but now it's harder to play on map's with high IQ roll on map bcs now it's easy kill and its not irony, now with low res low hp low regen mobs can 2-3 hit me (test).

New patch <<<< Old

Monsters do less damage, more than you think. Because of how the armor formula works, armor is significantly more effective at reducing damage now with the less damage monsters do. Its a buff.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info