Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

Is this just going to be an on/off option or will you be able to have allies only/enemies only choices as well?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
I was staunchly against mini life bars for the usual reasons: lack of visceral play, clutter, 'cliched' ARPG element...

But as usual I'm won over by the way GGG have gone about it. I know some devs weren't the biggest fans of the idea but I'm glad they've given over in this case. I expect the feature to be tinkered with/refined over time but as a rudimentary feature it's pretty much what you'd expect.

What this change represents to me, first and foremost, is not having to flick my attention up and down between the action and the main enemy life bar at the top of the screen.

Folks may be surprised what a difference something that seemingly unimportant can make.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DeltruS wrote:
Could you just make a post for the features that might not make it in? You could say that they didn't make the cut, and then just add them in if they actually do get finished in time.

But then what are they going to post as teasers each day for the next week?!
"
Is this just going to be an on/off option or will you be able to have allies only/enemies only choices as well?

Chris said in the very first post: this optional feature.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Infinitied wrote:
"
DeltruS wrote:
Could you just make a post for the features that might not make it in? You could say that they didn't make the cut, and then just add them in if they actually do get finished in time.

But then what are they going to post as teasers each day for the next week?!

Hype 101. You get it. :)

I love to be teased; I hate to be spoiled.

"
Charan wrote:
"

Chris said in the very first post: this optional feature.
Optional just implies that I can turn it off though. I'm wondering if there will be a box with Show Health Bars or one with Show Ally Health and a second with Show Enemy Health or something to that effect.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on May 29, 2013, 1:54:46 AM
Wow great!!! About time!!!
Lifebars: probably nice, we'll see how it is in the 'real life of an exile' ;)

but: I'm curious about the impact on graphical performance for this option...

and, like others said before: this less (non-existent) transparency like in the teaser screen looks a bit weird and view-disturbing; comparable with blue (and rarer) drops that irritate the visibility of things like enemies while fighting...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I am so excited for the melee buffs. Build diversity is somewhat lacking at the moment now that LA and wanders have fallen out of grace.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Charan wrote:

But as usual I'm won over by the way GGG have gone about it. I know some devs weren't the biggest fans of the idea but I'm glad they've given over in this case. I expect the feature to be tinkered with/refined over time but as a rudimentary feature it's pretty much what you'd expect.

Maybe they could make a slider for transparency so everyone can have it as they like?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info