PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

Very nice HP bars is going to be very useful in so many cases I can think off, but I would like a small tweak regarding HP bars how about to put some indication next to HP bars to know which mob is white/blue/yellow etc there is so many cases where I decide to go melee range (with a Witch) in order to AOE everything around me in 360 degrees & that most of the times work but sometimes I forget to check how many blue mobs exist in that pack & that ends up be fatal, so yeah can u do that plz?

Something else, plz split buffs & debuffs icons in order to know when we have something dangerous on us like puncture or shock when we fight our eyes is concentrated at the center of the screen looking our character & what happen around him, when u play in a 23-24'' monitor with 1080p resolution debuff icons r not visible w/o take our eyes & check in the upper left corner & because there is always buffs there & we r used to always have something there we don't notice when a new icon added, plz consider doing something to alert players that a debuff is in effect.

Other than that keep up the good work Chris & I would like to hear your opinion about the things I mention above.
"
Glowyrm wrote:

There's difficult, and then there's needlessly difficult.

Just like simple doesn't always equal easy or complicated doesn't always equal challenging.

Making me look at the top of the screen and away from the action is needlessly difficult. Mousing over all over the place in a game that is click to move is needlessly difficult.

Withholding information from the player or just making it harder to get that information (in this instance the health of monsters) does not add to the difficulty in a meaningful way.

The difficulty and challenge should come from what players choose to do with that information, not the act of obtaining it. This same argument applies to combat text.

I don't think shooting random targets is more difficult than targeting the lower health targets first (which is what HP bars will help with).

I also can't agree with the fact that it's somehow bad for the game because of what people seeing the game for the first time might think ill of it. If there are people that will really react the way you seem to think, then I don't want them here anyway. Anyone who jumps to conclusions because a feature they see here might have been used in other games is just acting stupid.

health bars take away the dark and gritty look i liked the game for when i saw it first. giving players more combat control is better for players but not neccesarily for the game because combat gets less exciting.
Last edited by cronus on May 31, 2013, 5:03:02 AM
LIFE BARS FINALLY!! awesome work GGG
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

The only thing superior to HP bars is HP sauce.

Just keep up the good work, and we'll keep throwing money.

"
cronus wrote:

health bars take away the dark and gritty look i liked the game for when i saw it first. giving players more combat control is better for players but not neccesarily for the game because combat gets less exciting.

So... Turn it off.

You people are really fucking cute, you. Can play the game the way you want it, but throw a raging tantrum when other people have a different preference.

Do you even realize what you people are saying? You're unhappy over someone else, probably hundreds or thousands of miles away, using an optional user interface option that you will never, ever see or know or hear about in any form, let alone be affected by.

Good lawd the elitist players here sometimes grasp at non-existent straws in their attempts to continue to appear hardcore. What next, if you like turning off your lights when you play POE, must we all follow that, too?
[quote="Xaem311"]On top of that, logging out can be considered a skill as the reaction time varies from player to player.[/quote]
"
baoxxx wrote:

WTF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info