Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

"
Lifendeath wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Can you read? obviously not and i'm not bent about anything i'm posting valid responses and the best i'm getting is..............fucking nothing.

You are making ignorant complains about something that has absolutely no affect on you. Why do you care so much that other people are getting what they want when it doesn't affect your gaming experience in anyway?

There are many valid reasons why this feature is useful to others, you just chose to ignore them and go on a rant. Just because you don't find it useful, doesn't mean you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Your rant is not contributing anything.

Ignorant? i'm ignoring nothing you and everyone else pushing for these things are the ignorant ones why do you want something when you already have it in a different format fucking pinnacle of ignorance you fool. Lets add floating combat text so we just cluster fuck the screen more and lets add more visual queue's for boss abilites because you can't see the windup or the precast you and everyone else pushing for this shit are just coddled little children that want everything and don't want to adapt.

You're mentally retarded, it seems
Finally HP bars!!! They look well proportioned, good job. :)
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
ShogunGunshow wrote:
If you seriously cannot see the benefit to being able to assess the state of the battlefield at a glance instead of having to cycle through all targets with your mouseover - which isn't always an option in the middle of combat - then there is no hope for you.

Do you even play the game this isn't an mmo where you focus mobs exception being necro's you kill the nearest enemies first if anything static bars are just going to make people focus less on their surronding. i'm giving valid reasons why it's a bad idea and not necessary and the best anyone and you can do is say i'm angry or retarted it's pathetic even you personally attacking me is laugable go piss in a corner more.
Last edited by Lifendeath on May 30, 2013, 2:42:15 AM
"
You're mentally retarded, it seems

We have a winner folks this guy.
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Do you even play the game

Yes.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
this isn't an mmo where you focus mobs

What? Yes you do.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
if anything static bars are just going to make people focus less on their surronding.

I don't see how that follows. These bars are extremely low impact. But even if they did somehow distract the odd player, they wouldn't be required to play with it on.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
i'm giving valid reasons why it's a bad idea and not necessary

No, you've been bleating an opinion and suppositions - ones that have frankly not been borne out by the long history of games. Health bars are such a common fixture in gaming for a reason: they're a quick and effective way of getting information across to the player in an intuitive form. Again, it allows a player to evaluate the state of a battlefield at a glance.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but if the only one saying your points are valid is yourself, then odds are they're anything but.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
and the best anyone and you can do is say i'm angry or retarted

People say that you're angry because that's how you act. People say you're retarded because you keep making bad posts.
"
ShogunGunshow wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Do you even play the game

Yes.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
this isn't an mmo where you focus mobs

What? Yes you do.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
if anything static bars are just going to make people focus less on their surronding.

I don't see how that follows. These bars are extremely low impact. But even if they did somehow distract the odd player, they wouldn't be required to play with it on.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
i'm giving valid reasons why it's a bad idea and not necessary

No, you've been bleating an opinion and suppositions - ones that have frankly not been borne out by the long history of games. Health bars are such a common fixture in gaming for a reason: they're a quick and effective way of getting information across to the player in an intuitive form. Again, it allows a player to evaluate the state of a battlefield at a glance.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but if the only one saying your points are valid is yourself, then odds are they're anything but.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
and the best anyone and you can do is say i'm angry or retarted

People say that you're angry because that's how you act. People say you're retarded because you keep making bad posts.

I need to stop arguing w/ stupid people they bring you down to their level and beat you w/ expierence and just because i don't articulate myself very well doesn't mean i'm angry or retarted you just assume to much i'm done w/ thread.
i think its will be soooooooooooo good !

add numbers damages plzz , we need to see nothing on screen !

hahaha

Spoiler
Last edited by Oxix on May 30, 2013, 3:41:07 AM
"
ShogunGunshow wrote:

this actually made me laugh out loud. Not everyone likes health bars, but if you can turn them off then not everyone has to use them. I don't understand why this has become such a large debate.
Good to see optional health bars. Damage number option would be good to see in the future as well.

"
Lifendeath wrote:
Ignorant? i'm ignoring nothing you and everyone else pushing for these things are the ignorant ones why do you want something when you already have it in a different format fucking pinnacle of ignorance you fool. Lets add floating combat text so we just cluster fuck the screen more and lets add more visual queue's for boss abilites because you can't see the windup or the precast you and everyone else pushing for this shit are just coddled little children that want everything and don't want to adapt.

You keep saying that people aren't adapting. I don't think you know what that word means. An optional feature is being added that doesn't effect you, and you are blowing your lid over it. You are the one that is having trouble adapting to a new change. Impressive considering its not even live yet. Also, you don't appear to know what "ignorant" means.

Seriously though, you should be perma banned.
Update GGG PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info