Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

"
derbefrier wrote:
lol someone needs to chill out. Its health bars dude. your acting like the just announced they put an "I win" button in the game. Quit acting like a drama queen.

Can i not post valid replies? Your post is nonsensical and contributing to nothing other than assuming i'm after drama. It's fucking simple we already have hp bars on mouseover being able to see the 50 hp bars at once isn't going to help anyone everyone is just so ingrained in having flair and aesthetic they scream for it. already in this thread people want floating combat text and fucking achievements.
Last edited by Lifendeath on May 29, 2013, 8:29:15 PM
"
Lifendeath wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:
lol someone needs to chill out. Its health bars dude. your acting like the just announced they put an "I win" button in the game. Quit acting like a drama queen.

Can i not post valid replies? Your post is nonsensical and contributing to nothing other than assuming i'm after drama. It's fucking simple we already have hp bars on mouseover being able to see the 50 hp bars at once isn't going to help anyone everyone is just so ingrained in having flair and aesthetic they scream for it. already in this thread people want floating combat text sand fucking achievements.

I have to agree with derbefrier. You seem to be getting all bent out of shape over a option. If you are not after drama, then I am missing your point.
It is a beta. I do hope they change the game for the better. More option does equal better.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:
"
derbefrier wrote:

Can i not post valid replies? Your post is nonsensical and contributing to nothing other than assuming i'm after drama. It's fucking simple we already have hp bars on mouseover being able to see the 50 hp bars at once isn't going to help anyone everyone is just so ingrained in having flair and aesthetic they scream for it. already in this thread people want floating combat text sand fucking achievements.

I have to agree with derbefrier. You seem to be getting all bent out of shape over a option. If you are not after drama, then I am missing your point.
It is a beta. I do hope they change the game for the better. More option does equal better.

Can you read? obviously not and i'm not bent about anything i'm posting valid responses and the best i'm getting is..............fucking nothing.
Nice! Hopefully there will be away we can tab target them also-
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Can you read? obviously not and i'm not bent about anything i'm posting valid responses and the best i'm getting is..............fucking nothing.

You are making ignorant complains about something that has absolutely no affect on you. Why do you care so much that other people are getting what they want when it doesn't affect your gaming experience in anyway?

There are many valid reasons why this feature is useful to others, you just chose to ignore them and go on a rant. Just because you don't find it useful, doesn't mean you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Your rant is not contributing anything.
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

You are making ignorant complains about something that has absolutely no affect on you. Why do you care so much that other people are getting what they want when it doesn't affect your gaming experience in anyway?

There are many valid reasons why this feature is useful to others, you just chose to ignore them and go on a rant. Just because you don't find it useful, doesn't mean you are right and everyone else is wrong.

^ this.
I couldn't of said it better. Thanks for saving me the typing. lol
p.s. @ Lifendeath if you are not all "bent" You sure do sound all rAwR.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on May 29, 2013, 9:42:44 PM
Health bars!!!!!
Looking forward for damage numbers in another patch!!
Great work GGG!!!
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Ignorant? i'm ignoring nothing you and everyone else pushing for these things are the ignorant ones why do you want something when you already have it in a different format fucking pinnacle of ignorance you fool. Lets add floating combat text so we just cluster fuck the screen more and lets add more visual queue's for boss abilites because you can't see the windup or the precast you and everyone else pushing for this shit are just coddled little children that want everything and don't want to adapt.
"
tat0010 wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

^ this.
I couldn't of said it better. Thanks for saving me the typing. lol
p.s. @ Lifendeath if you are not all "bent" You sure do sound all rAwR.

No i just don't play the polite rebuttal game.
"
Lifendeath wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:

Ignorant? i'm ignoring nothing you and everyone else pushing for these things are the ignorant ones why do you want something when you already have it in a different format fucking pinnacle of ignorance you fool. Lets add floating combat text so we just cluster fuck the screen more and lets add more visual queue's for boss abilites because you can't see the windup or the precast you and everyone else pushing for this shit are just coddled little children that want everything and don't want to adapt.

If you seriously cannot see the benefit to being able to assess the state of the battlefield at a glance instead of having to cycle through all targets with your mouseover - which isn't always an option in the middle of combat - then there is no hope for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info