Timing of the 0.11.0 Patch and its New Leagues

It's just me or the health bars stick out a bit too much from the rest? should make them more transparent/lightly colored?

Maybe it just needs time to get uses to, like the mouse pointer :)
Last edited by lepre84 on May 29, 2013, 1:38:50 AM
"
lepre84 wrote:
It's just me or the health bars stick out a bit too much from the rest? should make them more transparent/lightly colored?

Maybe it just needs time to get uses to, like the mouse pointer :)

It would be nice if they were just a tiny bit thinner.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
Never considered that health bars would be an improvement but hey they look great.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
cmon, cant you at least give us a general outline on some stuff, like what is going to change for melee to buff them? just give me what areas you're gonna improve, i dont need specifics.

There is too much that changes to give a general idea. NDA stops me from letting you know - Even if I were to blab, things change at the drop of a hat sometimes and I could be incorrect in what I say today, tomorrrow.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
poisonx911 wrote:
Anyone else notice that new little icon in the bottom left menu? Shaped like a trophy. Achievements? Or an easily accessable latter board?

I've been wondering if they planned to put in achievements or not. Would certainly provide an extra end game mechanic to chase. I'm typically not a fan of achievements, but I know lots of people that are, and will get more play time out of such a feature.

Health bars as an option is perfect. While it does go against the "plain" art style of the game, it most certainly is fine to add if it's togle-able. Summoners must be rejoicing here, as well as dual totem users and the like.

Great stuff, and really can't wait to see everything this patch has to offer. Don't worry though, I'm sure everyone is cool with waiting a bit longer to ensure your past near perfect patch deployment shines through with this large patch as well.

Love the game guys, keep it up!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
MFW Healthbars.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Hmm don't care about healthbars...

but the trophy symbol on the menu bar is probably for races or something
very nice. always dangerous to move your eyes so far away from your own hp orb to look at mobs hp bar.
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
awesome
Could you just make a post for the features that might not make it in? You could say that they didn't make the cut, and then just add them in if they actually do get finished in time.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info