Teaser of Anarchy League

More things that dont fix PoE's problems.
IGN: Iolar
"
Chris wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Anarchy league is a league where random microtransaction advertisements try to kill you unless you buy a microtransaction.

So many good ideas in this thread :)

How about

There Can Be Only ONE.

hmm ok it sound lame

^ ^
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
BRavich wrote:
More things that dont fix PoE's problems.

Unless they ban you they won't get rid of all it's problems ;)

"
Falcord wrote:
Just tell me at least one of these leagues is going to be permanent, please :(

I just can't be bothered to play temporary leagues. I have very little time to play, and I feel they are over before I can really experience them.

I agree, there should be more permanent leagues. Like a permanent balanced cutthroat league, or the Anarchy one with dead players coming out of nowhere to kill you.
"
Hartkid wrote:
Player's characters that have died come back as enemies to attack others when progressing through the area where they died. I'm calling it!

LOL, that's sick idea!
IGN: Jagdtiger [Default]
"
NoiTaTuM wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
Just tell me at least one of these leagues is going to be permanent, please :(

I just can't be bothered to play temporary leagues. I have very little time to play, and I feel they are over before I can really experience them.

I agree, there should be more permanent leagues. Like a permanent balanced cutthroat league, or the Anarchy one with dead players coming out of nowhere to kill you.

Great idea :) I too am not a fan of temporary leagues, though a 4 month one may be interesting.
All in all, I want to visit high level maps with my main character first. Then I may try the new leagues.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
What a nice Teaser ... hm, maybe Full CutThroat-Ladder?
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Chris please change the Jews-Judaic blue symbol and replace it with SATANS symbol - check Venom's "Welcome to Hell" ! :)
Beta Member Since 2010
Lol, that shadow seems to be like 'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Get me out of here!'
Last edited by Karinst on May 27, 2013, 4:57:31 AM
Perhaps the monsters are the ones doing a char and they are hunting our players :P
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info