Teaser of Anarchy League

Instead of branching off different leagues why not focus on your main two, HC and SC. Still plenty to be done with them before introducing a new league. Also splitting the community of HC and SC is retarded.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Last edited by Fall3nLEg3nds on May 28, 2013, 5:56:34 PM
^ +1
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
that way eventually there will be 5 people on each server. its hard enough to find people to play with now on the default server.

Stay a while and listen...

thats one more thing diablo 2 had right, just 4 servers per realm, hcl hc sc scl no race events that waste time, and split thousands of players apart. the best idea is a ladder that lasts the whole year or even 6 months that everyone can join and feel they have a large length of time, not a month, or 2 weeks or 1 hour, what ever.
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
"
this game is almost fully made to play with friends

Yes, with this I can agree, I prefer solo play or with with most 1-2 friends. And if I'm to name one thing which irritates me about PoE is solo/party play disparity, especially in relation to maps drops.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
this game is almost fully made to play with friends

Yes, with this I can agree, I prefer solo play or with with most 1-2 friends. And if I'm to name one thing which irritates me about PoE is solo/party play disparity, especially in relation to maps drops.

I agree.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
You are cutting the tail cuz u dont like the horse on those quotes hahaha

But still the problem is the dmg scales on maps now, but im sure they will release more maps and change this scales
IGN:Marlboro_

Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/260880
Check out my DT tank spork guide! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/315132
I was thinking on this diversity problem, and want to add, that although I play in standard league, I really, really, don't like when my characters die, so I'm using rather hardcore than softcore builds. My summoner witch died 33 times up to 83 lvl, I don't know exact statistics, but I estimate that it's quite good as in softcore league. So, in my passives, I always put survivability first.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Anarchy means 'without government', so I assume the mods and devs are banned from participation.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Nice auras.

Cool pet, but where's the Mutant Killer BlackFire Diamond Kiwi? C'mon Man, we gonna do it, or are we gonna do it LARGE?

- thanks
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
yea May was rough in HC pretty much a ghost town game wise. Trading was barely happening and not that many groups.

I plan to play Onslaught for the HC so that I'm not solo'ing it on "normal" non-ladder HC, but well see how it plays out.

I like the ideas of ladders, but not splitting apart 1,000's of players. I get it that people like to race, but there are ALOT that don't race already.
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info