Teaser of Anarchy League

"
Septile wrote:
Anarchy league is a league where random microtransaction advertisements try to kill you unless you buy a microtransaction.

So many good ideas in this thread :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Very nice, although I'm not interested in any races nor leagues, but I'm very, very interested with your progress on desync and freezing issues.

So it's soooo exiting to read in the morning about new useless events, when I lost in the evening day of grinding because of random freeze on LT3 :(
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Septile wrote:
Anarchy league is a league where random microtransaction advertisements try to kill you unless you buy a microtransaction.

That shadow definitely refused to pay and is running the hell out of him!

edit: this patch is giving us an hard time!

Open teasers so far:
- onslaught league
- anarchy league
- eternal orb
- special base item for special unique items
- melee buffs

omg omg omg omg omg
Last edited by lepre84 on May 27, 2013, 3:33:57 AM
It looks amazing
Capture the Flag, in random maps, and drop flag in our portal. 3x3 + mobs.
Last edited by f1r5t on May 27, 2013, 3:34:19 AM
Let me guess as well!:

In Anarchy League, there is a pool of Unique monsters that appear randomly in the game (roguelike style), so you don't know what kind of fight you will encounter, making each map truly random.
"
Septile wrote:

No no no :-)

That is Johnny Rotten in anger chasing that poor sod which tried to teach Sid Vicious to play the bass properly.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
29th may is still actual date of realise new patch?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Septile wrote:

So many good ideas in this thread :)

In my opinion, you guys are having way too much fun teasing us this entire week :(
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info