Blind

Blinds base duration is 4 seconds, as stated in this thread.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
I didn't see anything about this in the thread but how does Blind work with Poison Arrow?
"
andyp007 wrote:
I didn't see anything about this in the thread but how does Blind work with Poison Arrow?

Blind etc. are On-Hit effects. Damage over Time does not Hit.
This support looks like a reason not to take Unwavering Stance even if you have practically no Evasion. 95% chance to hit + Blind -> 23.75% chance to hit, right?
Last edited by Incompetent on Feb 4, 2013, 12:57:55 AM
Can you Blind uniques? What about bosses?
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
"
Amarena wrote:

You can blind everything. Note that some abilities are spells and as such always hit(for example Brutus smash thing) but they will miss most of their normal attacks when blinded.
"
PyrosEien wrote:
"
Amarena wrote:

You can blind everything. Note that some abilities are spells and as such always hit(for example Brutus smash thing) but they will miss most of their normal attacks when blinded.

Are you sure blind works with bosses and rares? I know other similar support gems such as "Chance to Flee" do not say explicitly clarify but they do not work on rares or uniques, and work less effectively on magic monsters. If blind works on bosses, then it should be a *fantastic* spell to use on a boss while in a party, am I right?
Playing in merciless on a pure support spec bow/aura templar. I have 28 armour total, no phys reduction. Evade is like 15%.

If I hit a yellow monster with blind I can stand next to it with zero issues. I like to spam frenzy+blind+faster attacks and lock them down.

Even the rolling boulder things in a2 miss.
How does blind stack with enfeeble ?

I use quality enfeeble with 32% reduced accuracy rating will this be applied before or after the -75% reduction

And another question is if i use iron reflexes and have no chance to evade does it even have an effect to use enfeeble for the reduced accuracy or does it reduce the 95% chance to hit for the monsters ?

And to come back to blind > does the chance to apply act like the chance to dodge so lets say with 10% chance to apply blind one of 10 hits WILL apply it or is blind totally random and could take more than 10 hits to apply ?
"
Mr_X wrote:
I use quality enfeeble with 32% reduced accuracy rating will this be applied before or after the -75% reduction

And another question is if i use iron reflexes and have no chance to evade does it even have an effect to use enfeeble for the reduced accuracy or does it reduce the 95% chance to hit for the monsters?

1) Accuracy is used when calculating the chance to hit (monsters accuracy vs. your evasion) and enfeeble affects that. Then when this chance to hit value is calculated, blind will recuce it by 75%.

Note that chance to hit is always at least 5%.

2) Iron reflexes keystone doesn´t remove your chance to evade (unvavering stance does that). Iron reflexes removes your evasion --> monsters have 95% chance to hit. Blind can reduce this value.

Now´s my turn to ask stuff!

- Can you blind a monster that is already blinded? Meaning: can you refresh the duration of blind, while the enemy is already blinded?

- Shield charge (rhoas and those act3-soldiers) cannot miss, so it´s unaffected by blind.
Are there other non-spell skills that cannot miss?
IGN: N_Bohr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info