Results for Aug20 4 hour competition!

my body was ready
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
I'm hoping the winners give keys out through the forum

Probably mostly wishful thinking
aw man.. congratz too all the people who participated and won! =] Sadly i had work.. so i couldnt watch the event x.x
"
Ither wrote:
"
wraith676 wrote:
Kaotus is your stream recorded as VOD's anywhere, if so could you post a link to these please :D

This.

I was participating myself so i couldnt watch, but now im interested to see how the winners did it.

Usually Shock Nova.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
PMs have been sent with the keys!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Ither wrote:
"
wraith676 wrote:
Kaotus is your stream recorded as VOD's anywhere, if so could you post a link to these please :D

This.

I was participating myself so i couldnt watch, but now im interested to see how the winners did it.

Usually Shock Nova.
Yup, Shock Nova is the winner. I know that andrex/manoka both used Shock Nova and it really worked.
IGN: zerokontrol
"
Chris wrote:
"
Ither wrote:
"
wraith676 wrote:

This.

Usually Shock Nova.

Which is slightly harder to accomplish with a duelist.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
"
Manoka wrote:
my body was ready

Lol Manoka. Well done~
"
Kaotus wrote:
thanks chris! What'd you think of the stream?

You really hated that Witch, lol
"
Ither wrote:
"
wraith676 wrote:

This.

Our group (finished 11-13) consisted of 2 witches and a ranger. Shock nova was pretty much spammed, and as the ranger, I mainly focused on killing down specials with Frenzy. Seemed to work our pretty well, but we just missed out on top 10.
http://i.imgur.com/s570b.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info