Results for Aug20 4 hour competition!

Congrats to those who won. I wish I could of participated and gave you guys a run for your money, or I guess in this case.. beta keys heh.

cheers.
I missed most the event but it was quite intense from what I hear. It's neat to hear the strategies employed, although they were about what I would have done as well - AoE builds with a partner.

Still, it's really interesting to hear about it and see the tactics etc. Well done everyone!
"
Slicer wrote:

And I had the "share power charges" thing. I think a party based around that could dominate an eight-hour ladder.

I think this passive doesnt work yet, but yes, when it'll be implemented it will be really good.
But maybe I'm wrong ?
gg to winners, if someone can give me a key. it will be one more girl ingame for beta testing as witch !!! thnx and gg again :)
Winners - Maybe check out some of the fan art makers who didnt get in AND didn't whine about it. :D
Better luck next time I suppose :(
Grats to the winners. The results make me wonder about the Marauder class though. There were none on the list??
The list is dominated by Witches, where's all my marauders at?
People got an extra get if they were the highest of their class even though they already got keys for being top 10 haha
The main reason this game looks so good to me is because of the Leagues and mini competitions like this! Where you get all the newness and excitement of a fresh start but know its only going to last 4, 8, 24 hours etc. Where for instance in D2 it felt like you had to play 20 hours a day for weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info