Item Allocation Specifics

So map makers will only protected by white map drop?
IGN: Rainku_Arc
I like to play FFA-mode, but whenever i play a ranged character I really appreciate the short allocation time on the rare loot. I don't have a chance to pick up the 6-socketed and chromatic items though, so I hope these items will be included in your allocation list.

I don't think im gonna play the new FFA-mode with a ranged character unless the items drop randomly around everywhere. Any thoughts on this?
IGN:NiteSlacker
4 linked as a valuable item -> Wrong. More distracting garbage 4l weapons. Valuable should be: 6L, 5L, and maybe 6s.

permanent allocation -> It's fine but I would like to see something between current alocation time and permanent.

M2M system -> Where is all maps to maker option? All droped maps blue and maker has nothing. Where is difference then ?

Good to see efforts to make game more customizable. However some changes are off the mark a bit.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
thank god. Now I will be able to run maps in public and not have to worry
IGN: Kriscaryn_Moonshadow
Chris likes free for all because hes a ninja.
i can foresee the next slowbie's request: permanent allocation of items until they delete their account because when already stuffed under the roof they can't leave the area without THEIR ITEMS becoming free for all. suggesting a item postal delivery to their home address as a microtransaction. 3d printers are cheap to come by meanwhile.

> Chris likes free for all because hes a ninja.
being called a ninja is an honour in this game, you probably misunderstood the term, did you?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice changes :)

Now if you don´t play with ppl you can trust, you can just have the mode so you don´t have to be afraid of loosing all items to lag or something ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
I really like the changes to the "item allocation system". You cant do something wrong if you let the players choose.

But I am not as happy with the map changes. Imho the whole map system is broken and needs a rework from scratch. If maps are not soooooo important, rare and expensive or if there is any lategame content besides maps, there wouldnt be any problem.
In a higher lvl map there simply are almost no drops wich are worth a lot except maps. The only drop you really want and need is a new high lvl map to continue playing the lategame.

Imho the whole map system is crap. I almost spent more currency for maps (= for playing the only lategame content) then for my whole gear (and I spent a lot of exalts for my gear).
And I still dont get nearly enough high lvl maps from my crafted 80+% quantity maps to be able to play the lategame appropriate to my lvl.

Last edited by azraelb on May 27, 2013, 7:24:55 AM
I still don't get it why the Devs just don't use instanced loot, it's much simpler, saver and less loot-grab-stress for the Players. It's one of the FEW things, that really work in Diablo 3 and nobody complains about that.
Is it really that hard to code a working instanced loot system in PoE?
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
I still don't get it why the Devs just don't use instanced loot, it's much simpler, saver and less loot-grab-stress for the Players.

"loot grab stress" is exciting. Some people like excitement. Others don't. People then call other people names based on these preferences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info