KeyBlade: Youtube video (Bragging thread :) )

Congretulate you got a video.

"
I can confirm this, Charan is my little demon-petminion-thingy, (comes with an oneway-telepathic-connection to know what hes doing currently).
He signed my contract when he accepted the Forummoderation, he just doesn´t know it yet, i guess :)
[url=http://www.mmohunter.com/]free mmorpg[/url]
A useless sword with no stats.

uh, grats?

You're not a special snowflake.
darkjoy, killjoy...same diff. :)

___

Enjoy it while you can, Reaper. I've got BIG plans; soon enough, that drippy blade of yours won't mean diddly squat. :P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Man, I can;t wait for OP to buy some awesome sparkly effect and feel cooooooooooooooool tooooooo. Gratz! Looks like money well spent on an awesome game!
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
"
darkjoy wrote:
A useless sword with no stats.

uh, grats?

You're not a special snowflake.

crushed..

and ty on the gratz :P

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Awesome ! Would be sweet if it could rotate into diffirent colours ! :D
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Wow,Nice looking sword,pity you cant use that as a skin for certain swords instead of it being a sword itself!
"
xreasonz wrote:
Awesome ! Would be sweet if it could rotate into diffirent colours ! :D

rainbow sword!! >.<

haha! Sword looks neat already tho :P
Not to be a jerk or anything, but... why do you call that a KeyBlade? A keyblade looks like this:

Spoiler

What you're walking around with is just a glowing stick. Cool, but it's not a keyblade. ;)
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
"
ExileDude wrote:
Not to be a jerk or anything, but... why do you call that a KeyBlade? A keyblade looks like this:

Spoiler

What you're walking around with is just a glowing stick. Cool, but it's not a keyblade. ;)

That's just called a big key :/

I am very jelly of OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info