KeyBlade: Youtube video (Bragging thread :) )

"
anubite wrote:
I'm surprised you didn't ask for it to at least have some interesting )but balanced) stats on it. Like maybe, it does little to no damage, but gives you a ton of free evasion.

that be awfully close to a pay to win kinda deal. its better it has no real use apart from it being shiny.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
DeF46 wrote:
Three diamond kiwis, wow o_O I'm not sure I even saw once yet. But I'm on EU time.

It was quite a fluke, because I'm almost never in Merciless.

I still have no idea who the third was.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Eh, it's sort of an injoke. I saw Reaper virtually begging for Wisdom scrolls in normal global and very magnaminously threw him exactly 1 more than he wanted.

It's that one that I wrote the contract on. Dude now owes me his soul, he just doesn't know it yet. ^_^

wait... what!?
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Eh, it's sort of an injoke. I saw Reaper virtually begging for Wisdom scrolls in normal global and very magnaminously threw him exactly 1 more than he wanted.

It's that one that I wrote the contract on. Dude now owes me his soul, he just doesn't know it yet. ^_^

wait... what!?

I can confirm this, Charan is my little demon-petminion-thingy, (comes with an oneway-telepathic-connection to know what hes doing currently).
He signed my contract when he accepted the Forummoderation, he just doesn´t know it yet, i guess :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Jul 20, 2012, 2:40:51 AM
So you have a keyblade, but do you have an irontooth snaggler?
"
Malice wrote:
So you have a keyblade, but do you have an irontooth snaggler?

lol no ;(
It's all about the bling bling, strolling around with a freaking Keyblade. No woman(or man) can possibly resist that. XD

Everyone wants to play, that's why we're here.
"
It's all about the bling bling, strolling around with a freaking Keyblade. No woman(or man) can possibly resist that. XD

Hellz yea. Pimpin with da Bling Bling.
Bumping for the lolz
I'm curious if you've thought about using a Chaos Orb on it :p?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info