KeyBlade: Youtube video (Bragging thread :) )

thx man
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
I still own the Keyblade character name, yeah. That's real swag right there.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
A quote from the support page. No further explanations are going to be given. :P

"
For players who want to support us with more than $1000, please contact us to arrange a special deal.

hahaha all good =D
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
haha i saw you standing in town. congratulations.
I didn't watch the vid, but the keyblade is nothing new. Chris has given it out a few times. I remember back in .92, just before the .93 patch, I saw Chris holding it in the shore camp. I said 'nice sword you got there', and he said 'you want it?'. Then he invited me to a party and dropped it in terraces. I showed it off for a bit and then gave It to someone else. So no one should feel like reaper got special treatment or anything.
"
Charan wrote:
If anyone deserves it, Reaper, it's you.

So how many scrolls of wisdom do you want for it? :)

Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that in the inventory.
Eh, it's sort of an injoke. I saw Reaper virtually begging for Wisdom scrolls in normal global and very magnaminously threw him exactly 1 more than he wanted.

It's that one that I wrote the contract on. Dude now owes me his soul, he just doesn't know it yet. ^_^
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Interesting sword, but I like your style of narration more, slightly kikoskia-like but with much diffrent accenting, got to see some of those LPs of yours.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I'm surprised you didn't ask for it to at least have some interesting )but balanced) stats on it. Like maybe, it does little to no damage, but gives you a ton of free evasion.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Three diamond kiwis, wow o_O I'm not sure I even saw once yet. But I'm on EU time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info