Interview with Chris and Additional Season Two Races

"
DLKY wrote:
I think the secret awesomeness are player customizable leagues. That would be really interesting.

If so, again, I hope they announce it a few days in advance. Letting players create one league for ~one month for ~$7, while also providing some kind of super-pack $200 microtransaction that lets you create as many leagues as you want (with a reasonable limit like only allowing two at a time) would be a nice thing made by cool dudes who are awesome and things.
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
We try to be pretty open about what we're working on, so the scope of this secret stuff is naturally limited. I'm very happy with how it's turning out, though mindful that I shouldn't raise expectations too high :P

This is quite funny.

My personal expectations won't be raised, but that's only because a lot of what current developers and gamers find awesome, I find, well, pretty bad. I'm one of the few left that actually think the point of loot-find games should be... finding loot and NOT buying it, one of the few that think building a modern day game with everything a fluid tradable commodity is the biggest mistake ever.

But, for the rest, your target audience, your apparent majority...

Coming from a company that do updates more than weekly, introduce new skills and uniques ~weekly, even dropped on us with no 'big thing' to it "Btw we gonna be doing a content patch every week for a year", mention revamping all of Act 3, possibly within a week or so, then do it, "Oh Ausie GW to test",... all of this with no hype or secret 'awesome' to it.

... do you honestly expect the community NOT to raise their expectations with the way this 'secret awesomeness' has been teased? -_-

Damn, there will be people losing sleep over this.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 21, 2013, 8:49:48 AM
GGG, you deserve money. I can't wait for the big surprise.
DEXTERITY: How to rehaul it to be compelling
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997273
"
Chris wrote:
We try to be pretty open about what we're working on, so the scope of this secret stuff is naturally limited. I'm very happy with how it's turning out, though mindful that I shouldn't raise expectations too high :P

Too late! :P
"
Chris wrote:
And we’re also working on the fourth act of the game which isn’t going to be ready for launch at the end of this year, but it will come maybe 9-12 months after that.

Have things changed? I remember listening to an interview with Johnathon and I'm sure I heard him saying Act 4 would come out when the game leaves Beta in August/September 2013. Or am I remembering wrong?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
And we’re also working on the fourth act of the game which isn’t going to be ready for launch at the end of this year, but it will come maybe 9-12 months after that.

Have things changed? I remember listening to an interview with Johnathon and I'm sure I heard him saying Act 4 would come out when the game leaves Beta in August/September 2013. Or am I remembering wrong?

Act 3X you are thinking of.
Casually casual.

"
Metronomy wrote:
I think you should make level 101, where its 300x longer than 99-100 (Max level was reached too fast =(, I wanted it to take AT LEAST a year before anyone reached it)

He played 1750 hours with that character. That's about 5 hours every day a whole year with the same character. You don't think that's enough? It's like 0,5% of your entire life spent on 1 virtual character lol.
Great News, great Interview ... so much more to come :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Hope i can enjoy the secret awesomeness before leaving for AU!
IMO it's not about leagues since it's already known that there will be 2 additional leagues soon.
Staged interview.

I mean.. out of all things, no mention of desynchronization???
IGN: Reynold_Hawke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info