Interview with Chris and Additional Season Two Races

"
June 7, hopefully at least a day before the secret awesomeness starts.

Wasn't the secret awesomeness/0.11.0 patch scheduled for may 29?
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
"

:(

I can hardly wait!
Oh, hey, important thing: How far in advance are you going to announce it before you release whatever it is? I think you got some really immediately useful and important feedback from when you announced microtransactions, and the current model is far preferable to the initial plan. The same might apply here.
IRON MAN
"
Pesegato wrote:
"

Wasn't the secret awesomeness/0.11.0 patch scheduled for may 29?

Yeah, the patch is going to be deployed at least several days before we turn on certain things. It may be a few days later than May 29, but it's in that ballpark area.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So the new feature is:

-Going to be "fun".
-Certain things going to be "turned on" days after patch.

All i can think of is a pvp arena ladder system.
IGN: Nifs
"
several days before we turn on certain things

enable_awesomeness=true;

If you have to upgrade the client some days in advance, then the awesomeness must be really awesome! ;)

By comparison, even the 0.10.0/open beta patch was released with the server synced (yes, you got some stability problems, but still...)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
I think you should make level 101, where its 300x longer than 99-100 (Max level was reached too fast =(, I wanted it to take AT LEAST a year before anyone reached it)
How can you not love the game and be hyped about its future with the announcements like that one?

GG GGG!
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on May 21, 2013, 7:37:39 AM
It cannot be a PVP ladder because that would not be fun and not that awesome in my opinion.
Currently the balance in the game is not near a situation that can be called balanced for PVP.
Nice interview, some interesting answers there at the end.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info